Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Post rater

Only milestones are when you break into the top 1000, 100, 50, etc so not numbers as such, just in relation to all other users.

A big congrats  [<:o)] to CFJ for taking the position of the forums number poster  [Y]    [:D]  

Its a weight off my shoulders.

Personaly I find this sort of system is a waste of time. I post on here on a regular basis and have done so for several years now - at least 5-6.

Because I don''t type that many messages compared to some who have been on here a matter of months and yet spew out almost hundreds of posts a day half of which are insults of one sort or another I have a reletively low post count.

On another forum established by a friend which is now defunct and really was a method of various people keeping in touch, one user repeatedly posted the minimum required to get past the moderators to boost up his rating.

Just as Smudger has put in something like a gazillion posts that say "no I still think that player is pathetic and so are you".

There is nothing wrong with a post count, just that unless there is a system where you build things up rather than compete for spots it is rather meaningless. I shouldn''t take that much notice of it, I never have.

[quote user="chicken"]

Personaly I find this sort of system is a waste of time. I post on here on a regular basis and have done so for several years now - at least 5-6.

Because I don''t type that many messages compared to some who have been on here a matter of months and yet spew out almost hundreds of posts a day half of which are insults of one sort or another I have a reletively low post count.

On another forum established by a friend which is now defunct and really was a method of various people keeping in touch, one user repeatedly posted the minimum required to get past the moderators to boost up his rating.

Just as Smudger has put in something like a gazillion posts that say "no I still think that player is pathetic and so are you".

There is nothing wrong with a post count, just that unless there is a system where you build things up rather than compete for spots it is rather meaningless. I shouldn''t take that much notice of it, I never have.

[/quote]

Very good post Chicken

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

A big congrats  [<:o)] to CFJ for taking the position of the forums number poster  [Y]    [:D]  

Its a weight off my shoulders.

[/quote]

Indeed! But I think you deserve something too for being a regular poster on here for much longer. Its a shame we lost all of the old dates from the last incarnation of these forums because some of us have graced these boards for quite some time.

I just realised that I started posting on forums like this at sixth form so am not sure how long exactly I have been posting on here but it could possibly be approaching my testimonial year!

So how come I don''t have all my circles filled? [:P]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I''ll post here just so i can get mine up a bit Stick out tongue [:P][/quote]

Disgraceful! You''d never catch me doing anything like that...

[/quote]

Me neither....