Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

saturday 18th august....

is now going to be interesting is it not?

1st home game of the season and i have a feeling opinion will be split over saffers, atmosphere for the game should be good though, just dont give away any free kicks around the box!

jas :)

Although we have in the past negotiated clauses that the sold player does not play against us in the following season, like McKenzie last season, and when Fleck went to Chelski...

Wonder if this applies again, or whether Grant wants Fozzi to kick him off the park, thus creating god-like status for the Fozz...

[quote user="C.T"]Cant wait Jas! I trust you will get the barclay on safris back during the game?[/quote]

i will try!

"here we go and here we go, Saffris got a massive ego!" ;)

I am really hoping that Brellier has an absolute stormer and lives up to his no nonsense style and shows Safri what it really means to be a holding player.. someone who gets stuck in and doesnt have a game off for Ramadan or fatigue!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

is now going to be interesting is it not?

1st home game of the season and i have a feeling opinion will be split over saffers, atmosphere for the game should be good though, just dont give away any free kicks around the box!

[/quote]

Lets hope Doc isn''t playing then!

Mind you he did only score one free kick for us in 3 seasons......

[quote user="djc"]

Although we have in the past negotiated clauses that the sold player does not play against us in the following season, like McKenzie last season, and when Fleck went to Chelski...

Wonder if this applies again, or whether Grant wants Fozzi to kick him off the park, thus creating god-like status for the Fozz...

[/quote]

Sorry, cant see Fozzy being able to out-muscle or out play Safri, i`m afraid Safri is a class above Fozzy.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="C.T"]Cant wait Jas! I trust you will get the barclay on safris back during the game?[/quote]

i will try!

"here we go and here we go, Saffris got a massive ego!" ;)

[/quote]

I like it!