Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Thank you Safri

First of all i am very sad with how this situation ended, with Safs leaving under a cloud, but i for one will certainly miss watching him,

He is a class footballer, and have given us some wonderful memories, not just the wonder goal against Newcastle or the tackle on a certain Mr Rooney, to set up that goal against Man U, but his sublime passing.

If he no longer wanted to play for us, then he needed to go, just wished it could have been handled in a better manner,

and not left us all feeling hurt and angry.

Your words are gonna make me puke!!! He WANTED to leave, and doesn''t give a toss about norwich so why should anyone give a toss about him!! Good ****ing riddence!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Safri for the memories, especially against Man Utd and Newcastle but I still don''t condone your laclustre attitude to training and your team mates

while i will thank saf for his time here i wont thank him for the way he has hung us out to dry! his unprofessional behaviour has undermined the team, he has been selfish, arrogant, and put himself ahead of the team. I dont wish him well at Southampton, im very disapointed with the way things happened and i for one hope he gets found out as the arrogant git he is!

The fans here hero worshipped him and he didnt even have the decency to announce that he wanted to move elsewhere, he acted like a spoilt kid to force Peter Grant to sell him rather than work with the manager for a swift resolution whilst still doing his best for the team.

peopple have spoken to Saf and he has said he wasnt going anywhere and how he "loved it at Norwich" and the usual pap Footballers spout when it was quite clear since Peter Grant arrived that Safri was looking for a move elsewhere.

I hope Southampton are happy with their purchase of a player who will struggle to reach 20 games a season. Thanks for Nothing Saf! theres only 1 Darel Russel

jas :)

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Your words are gonna make me puke!!! He WANTED to leave, and doesn''t give a toss about norwich so why should anyone give a toss about him!! Good ****ing riddence!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

What''s that got to do with it? i don''t like the bloke much anymore either that does not mean though that i don''t appreciate watching a class footballer such as safri, most people think chritiano ronaldo is a complete tos**r but are you telling me you don''t enjoy watching him?

He may not be missed amoungst the fans as a personality but on the football pitch he will, i fear for our season without safri he was second only to huckerby in terms of ability, only 1 win without safri since grant took over, says it all really.

Thanks Saffers!  Its just a shame on relegation the norwich squad became filled with sh*tters like Jarrett and Hooves, some of whom still grace our books 2 years down the line.  I do not blame you or Ashton and Green previously for wanting out.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

it was quite clear since Peter Grant arrived that Safri was looking for a move elsewhere.

[/quote]

Because peter grant says so? there are 2 sides to every story

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Thanks Saffers!  Its just a shame on relegation the norwich squad became filled with sh*tters like Jarrett and Hooves, some of whom still grace our books 2 years down the line.  I do not blame you or Ashton and Green previously for wanting out.

[/quote]

Top post.....and a perfect answer to those who cry "Judas" when someone chooses to leave. It''s a job for these lads and a very short career for them even if they stay fit........so good luck Saf and I hope they let you play proper football at Southampton.

All the best Safri

We had some magic moments together,

Will never forget the goal against Newcastle!

Yeah thanks for the memory of ''that'' goal against Newcastle and ''that'' tackle on Rooney versus Man Utd!!Hold on thanks for two moments in 3 seasons!!!  What was he doing the rest of the time?!?!?!?

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Your words are gonna make me puke!!! He WANTED to leave, and doesn''t give a toss about norwich so why should anyone give a toss about him!! Good ****ing riddence!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

topoftheleague you are out of order he didnt want to leave he wanted to stay it was down to the fact that grant and safri couldnt get on so safri had to move on.

THANKS SAFRI AND GOOD LUCK.