Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Ideas for a "Cardiff away day"!

I don''t wish to be a wet blanket, but I don''t think that Cardiff City is the place for a party. It''s a place for body armour.
Save your celebrations until we have something to celebrate.

I hope not Wizard as I''m going and I dont like it when it gets all nasty.

come on - it is hardly going to be that bad, this is not the end of the earth you know, it is just another away game and i for one am going to enjoy every minute of it!!

i have heard lots of stuff about their reputation, but me and city angel are up for most things and a few cardiff fans won''t worry us lol

hope lots of you are going, come on, let''s be proud to be city fans and show the boys our support, be happy and responsible fans and we cannot go wrong

City Angel, Gazza the Great: as you''re both going, please take care, and for Gawds sake check the weather forecast for Wales before you go. You two are so precious to the club and these boards, enjoy it.

Wizard,
What a lovely thing to say,we will be very careful so dont worry about us
lol cityangel

wiz

you know me mate

a few police horses and the chase muscle men didn''t put me off, so anything in wales isn''t going to bother me too much

and i don''t even care if it rains, me and city angel will be cheering them on for you

it is just a warm up for the palace game after all lol

I''ve been to Cardiff quite a lot, including drinking in the bars in the evening on many occasions a number of years ago. My mate who was alocal used to order the beers and I never told anybody the time after last orders.........

Its not a place for fancy dress, funny wigs or waving leeks in the air at the locals. It can be bl***y dangerous.

So take care of yourselves fellas, its not Selhurst Park. Chances are you won''t find the true scumbags there. But just exercise some caution. After all, some glory hunter might pinch your season tickets.............!!

Looking at the predicted weather in South Wales for Saturday, everyone should dress up as "Scott of the Antartic"! Just polishing the runners on my sled and giving the huskies a good feed...."Sorry darling" "I''m just off to Cardiff, and I may be some time"!..........

Mello Yello: that was a bloody hilarious post mate, superb. and to City Angel and Gazza, yell your self horse, I will be thinking of you both and all the City faithful on Saturday, snow permitting of course, whilst I''m listening to Uncle Roy and Neil.

I went to Cardiff once. Years Ago. We took my St Georges Cross, which in those days was a rare thing to have. The Cardiff fans loved it. They tried to board the coach through the emergency exit as we drove down the high street, and attempted to invade our section after my mates took the flag over to the fence. So my advice would be to always take an England Flag when travelling to Wales.