Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Too often in recent years we seem to buy high and sell low.

Absolutely!

....and the transfer amounts are more often or not ''undisclosed''.

But we all know the answer to this one......

" Safri''s sum is undisclosed so that other clubs do not know how much money we have available to spend.......blah blah......."

Norwich City are the whipping boys of the transfer market, bar none.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Anybody agree?

OTBC

[/quote]

I guess the thing that annoys me most so far over this transfer window is that we have now basically sold every player for whom we could get a reasonable fee (Hux aside as he just does not want to leave the area).

I know people will come out with various reasons (release clauses etc) why we have, but that is the basic hard fact - as a football club, we have sold every player we had for whom we could get a reasonable fee.

I am not one of the "I hate the board" brigade but even the most fervent supporter must feel a slight discomfort surely.  

On top of that, every one of the replacements has cost considerably less (my presumption here is that Marshall is basically Green''s replacement, albeit very late !!). We were told that with the introduction of the Turners'' money, we did not have to sell any players at all - are we going to see another couple of players arrive ? I would love to think so and I would also love to think that one of them would be a real quality player but I am beginning to doubt it. I have the horrible feeling that we will see only one more player come in and he will be a loanee centre-half.

I am disappointed (understatement of the year).

Mark .Y.  

disagreeetuhu  750,000  - 1.5milearnie  3mill - 3.5millashton  3mill - 7millmckenzie  250,000   -  2milhardly buy big sell cheap and there only some,we dont know the fee for safri and we dont know the fees for any of the undisclosed.

[quote user="SvenDale"]

" Safri''s sum is undisclosed so that other clubs do not know how much money we have available to spend.......blah blah......."

[/quote]

Except that''s out of our control, it''s Southampton''s choice if they want to disclose the fee or not.

Anybody agree?

OTBC

[/quote]

I don''t know.

One of the biggest criticisms of the club is the huge profit they supposedly make on transfers.

Always has been too.

Can''t have it both ways.

''cept I guess you can[*-)]

Like my new style Bly[Y] I copied someone [:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Anybody agree?

OTBC

[/quote]

I don''t know.

One of the biggest criticisms of the club is the huge profit they supposedly make on transfers.

Always has been too.

Can''t have it both ways.

''cept I guess you can[*-)]

Like my new style Bly[Y] I copied someone [:P]

[/quote]

Well, well Nutty.

I''m so glad you''re starting to learn the virtues of variety.

And do I detect a vestige of original thinking struggling to push through this summer?

En garde!

[B]

OTBC

Anybody agree?

OTBC

[/quote]You should read your posts before you post them,time and time again you complain about us being a selling club,well selling clubs never buy high and sell low please give an example,name a player we have paid to much for,then name a player we have lost money on