Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Vitesse Arnheim

Is there any commentary anywhere for this game? i have checked 5live and 5live extra, canariesworld and radio norfolk schedules and none of them seem to have it. Is there anywhere it will be commentated on or will it be a case of making do with skysports news?!

The offcial shite has let us down again. We were lucky enough on tuesday to have it broadcast on Sentanta 2 but tonight I don''t think anyone (apart from those who are going to the game) are gunna be able to see it anywhere. The offcial site has let us down all pre season with no commentary and so have Waller and Adams. COME ON LADS GET SOME COMMENTARY!

im going, and for a small Fee will telephone u and commentate down the phone for you. Andy Gray i aint!

jas :)

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]im going so im allright, r u sure its not on radio norfolk i reckon it will be ...[/quote]Radio Norfolk don''t do friendlies. Updates now and again in between some shocking music maybe but full commentary no.

[quote user="bromsgrove canary"]Its not on radio norfolk schedule!! its so frustrating being so far away, Jas - how much are u charging?!Stick out tongue [:P][/quote]

I bet he''s never been asked that before !

Well I never! Didn''t know there was another City fan living in Bromsgrove! Although I don''t live there anymore, my parents still live in Stoke Heath.How long have you been living in Bromsgrove? Where abouts are you?

Can''t wait to get there, cant wait to see Brellier play, cant wait to see who he plays in midfield from Fozzy, Brellier and Russell.

Cmon you yellows

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]It''s only 6 quid. Why don''t you splash out.[/quote]Because it isn''t that easy to make a 400 mile round trip for a pre-season - i did expect canariesworld (which i ''splashed out for'') to do something but there u go.

Not living in Bromsgrove anymore - i''m in worcester (well more out towards kidderminster) but one of my mates is a city fan and he lives in broms.

Are there any Dutch caps in the Vitesse Arnheim side this evening?

Our defence could certainly do with a couple. [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"]

Are there any Dutch caps in the Vitesse Arnheim side this evening?

Our defence could certainly do with a couple. [;)]

[/quote]

We''ve got some bloke with French Letters in his surname....