Sign in to follow this  
Cluck

Re: Beware!!

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Some idiot is bringing back old threads of mine to have a cheap shot at me, don''t get caught out by them, check the dates![/quote]

You know Wiz, I''ve always thought it''s one thing to have a moan here or there, but at least you can be constructive and posistive and actually show some love to the club you support.

People may attack your lack of consistency but I prefer it to some people''s consistency to be annoying and hate the club in all shape and form.

[/quote]

What a silly and easily led little fellow you are......It really is embarrassing to read such naive comment and quite worrying that you have made it to university. Go and plant a tree or something...........

The difference with Wizard was - he complained and moaned, but said "if X changes or Y happens, I''ll be proven wrong and change my mind". That happened, and he''s stuck to his word.

Looking at others, who time and time again make statements like the above, get proved wrong, and they still won''t admit they were wrong or revise their opinion, or even take on board some megre level of pragmatism.

I''ve had my issues with Wizard in the past, and knowing how changable and knee-jerky he can be (of which he is perfectly in his rights to do so), I probably will again - at least he has the sense to call himself out when he should.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Some idiot is bringing back old threads of mine to have a cheap shot at me, don''t get caught out by them, check the dates![/quote]

You know Wiz, I''ve always thought it''s one thing to have a moan here or there, but at least you can be constructive and posistive and actually show some love to the club you support.

People may attack your lack of consistency but I prefer it to some people''s consistency to be annoying and hate the club in all shape and form.

[/quote]

What a silly and easily led little fellow you are......It really is embarrassing to read such naive comment and quite worrying that you have made it to university. Go and plant a tree or something...........

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I rest my case...

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I rest my case...
[/quote]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/mardellski/p10306687_ph_hero.jpg

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I rest my case...[/quote]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/mardellski/p10306687_ph_hero.jpg

[/quote]Fail +1