Sign in to follow this  
Boogle

Where are all the moaning threads then????

Its been pointed out that we should all stop moaning and back the team.

We are told we all owe an apology for moaning about the board { which i admit i have done } yet that same person has not exactly bee forthcoming with any apology to the board.

Well there is only 3 people on here who i can find who are actually posting threads moaning.

The majority of people whether for or against the board are all behind the team.

So i ask a simple question please point out where and who have been posting threads moaning because as far as i can see those accused of moaning are backing PG all the way.

This board has gone back to being 90% positive untill a certain someone stoked the attention seeking flames again.

[quote user="Millo"]

We are told we all owe an apology for moaning about the board { which i admit i have done } yet that same person has not exactly bee forthcoming with any apology to the board.

[/quote]

Keep up to speed Millo, I apolgised weeks ago!.

Oh, I forgot, you vowed never to read my posts again didn''t you?, or have you moved the goal posts..........again?[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

Oh, I forgot, you vowed never to read my posts again didn''t you?, or have you moved the goal posts..........again?[:D]

[/quote]

By "again" you fail to give an example....i have done of your previous threads to show how you bizzarly changed from a 1 man war on the club to captain canary.

I wont be replying to your posts anymore as i think you are on a wind up, but happy to clear up the confusion.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only one moving the goal posts is you mate! There has been hardly any negative posts lately so why did you drag it all up again? Attention seeking is my guess.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Failed to answer the question about all the negative posts. Maybe because you know there are not really any at the moment?

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]Yes there are though - just read ANY post that Cluck submits - bitter, full of bile and downright negative.  No matter what the subject.[/quote]

But I think the point still stands Temp. There aren''t many negative posts from non partisan posters. I personally don''t count those from Cluck (in this category) because he obviously has an agenda to wind up or provoke anyone who doesn''t share his myopic and rabid hatred of Delia etc - no matter what the situation.   

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only one moving the goal posts is you mate! There has been hardly any negative posts lately so why did you drag it all up again? Attention seeking is my guess.

[/quote]

WAYNE GARDNER look at the dates mate - they''re old posts Wiz isn''t draggin it up again

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its Milo who has been dragging all the old posts up not Wizard.

Maybe the Mods could lock all these old threads so that we can move on.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]Yes there are though - just read ANY post that Cluck submits - bitter, full of bile and downright negative.  No matter what the subject.[/quote]

A select few forum readers rise to my banter...those being posters such as yourself who take both themselves and their own words far too seriously. Never a word is posted by me without a wry smile...and thanks to the likes of you, miss macdougall, UEA, Yankeethepoodle etc.etc. it makes it all worth the bother.

Your tragic lack of humour will ultimately be your downfall in life....but come the day when Mello or any other serious heavyweight on here tackles me.....I will know I am out of line. Just perhaps they too can see something hilarious about the attitude of Madonna''s little website flock...but can''t be arsed to play with you like me.....so be grateful.........

Try to lighten up and support the club for what it is in 2007...not like your bestest friend in all of the world.....cos it ain''t and never will be.

[quote user="Cluck "]

A select few forum readers rise to my banter...those being posters such as yourself who take both themselves and their own words far too seriously. Never a word is posted by me without a wry smile...and thanks to the likes of you, miss macdougall, UEA, Yankeethepoodle etc.etc. it makes it all worth the bother.

Your tragic lack of humour will ultimately be your downfall in life....but come the day when Mello or any other serious heavyweight on here tackles me.....I will know I am out of line. Just perhaps they too can see something hilarious about the attitude of Madonna''s little website flock...but can''t be arsed to play with you like me.....so be grateful.........

Try to lighten up and support the club for what it is in 2007...not like your bestest friend in all of the world.....cos it ain''t and never will be.

[/quote]

Ah, the ''I''m only joking'' chestnut. Well I never. [:D]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

When you say heavyweight are you refering to size? :oO

Just kidding. Although I would say there are quite a few contenders for the heavyweight title, post count aside that is.

There are only a few posters who have remained in the same guise for so long - Zippers Left Foot is a good example, I am sure that some of these existed on the last version of these forums.

Eitherway if it is seriousness I am not guilty me lod!

[quote user="Millo"]

Its been pointed out that we should all stop moaning and back the team.

Well there is only 3 people on here who i can find who are actually posting threads moaning.

The majority of people whether for or against the board are all behind the team.

So i ask a simple question please point out where and who have been posting threads moaning because as far as i can see those accused of moaning are backing PG all the way.

This board has gone back to being 90% positive untill a certain someone stoked the attention seeking flames again.

[/quote]

Here Here! As someone who is "guilty" of posting a negative thread lately it doesn''t mean that I don''t support my team. I still have my season ticket and I will still be kicking every ball with the lads and still be in a foul mood when we lose! I will also be hoping fervently that the new signings (about whom I have some doubts) will all prove me wrong and be huge successes. I also hope that the board will release at least a further couple of million for Grant before the end of August but suspect that they won''t!!!