Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Ban happyhammer

Moderators, ban the annoying Wet Spam fan, its worse than having Smudger and and Cluck on here.

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Moderators, ban the annoying Wet Spam fan, its worse than having Smudger and and Cluck on here.[/quote]

Why?

Whats he done?

he''s ok, the fact he supports a team who''s corruption and rulebreaking proves cheats prosper is another matter altogether...

I hope they get relegated next season, as they should have done this year.  Can''t see it though...  Pathetic FA as ever.

I think they should all be refered to as Sc''ammers anyway. East London, cockneys, Joorbichan, Tevez, Pardew, Mascherano, Engnert Humpledink, Golumn, West Ham!!!!! Who?

Hi mate,

Thanks for your kind thoughts, perhaps you don''t like me because I can put a Premiership slant on things, something that you are unable to do.

I await your abuse in due course.

well andy - nice to see you have nothing better to do on a friday night than comment on ANOTHER TEAM''S meassageboard meant for NORWICH FANS. but irrelevant of that fact - yes your right you can put a premiership slant on things, what you can''t do is claim your team have any pride as they cheat their way into scraping survival!! i would much rather be a norwich fan, following an honest team in the championship than a WH fan following a team *****************   that curbishley is assembling.

CJF

Thanks mate.

Your buddies don''t seem able to recognize a different point of view from a different club?

I see today on Sky, that the FA are convinced, there are loads of similar types of fraud, corruption, whatever, that exist in our game!

What do you reckon, any truth in it?

Happyhammer/Andy,

No you''re definitely right. It is good to get opinions from people not emotionally involved with the club. I, personally, wouldn''t call it a ''Premiership'' slant, just a slightly more objective viewpoint. Nice one! Just a pity you support the Wet Sham.[;)]

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Moderators, ban the annoying Wet Spam fan, its worse than having Smudger and and Cluck on here.[/quote]

Nay! - I want him to stick around - the tool has illusions of grandeur, and only Christ knows why? >>>>>>

Scott Parker was shite last year within a side that was, and still is, superior to West Ham - Green still blows hot & cold - Ljungberg is past his prime, as are Boa Morte, Bowyer & Bellamy - the latter two will miss plenty of games through suspension, which isn''t great news considering they have a squad of merely 28 players - and to cap it all, injury prone, fat-boy Ashton will likely miss half the season.

Seriously - he who laughs last & all that.

I know its bad on hear, but come on, lets not ban free speech just yet!

We have to put up with loads of people doing self adoring posts, and i dont just mean cluck and smudger, they express there hilarious opinions, i mean Bly Bly and others,m who post hundreds of posts, mostly self indulging.  Allow them to say what they want to say, or have some fun and go to the leeds forums!!

[quote user="gissing canary"]I know its bad on hear, but come on, lets not ban free speech just yet!

We have to put up with loads of people doing self adoring posts, and i dont just mean cluck and smudger, they express there hilarious opinions, i mean Bly Bly and others,m who post hundreds of posts, mostly self indulging.  Allow them to say what they want to say, or have some fun and go to the leeds forums!!
[/quote]

Happyharmer.....has as much right to contribute to this forum - as his, "we won us the World Cup in 66 an'' all that".....''club'' deserve to be part of the Premiership......

I don''t object to him coming on here ''huffin'' an'' a puffin'' on his sticky valved and tarnished tuba.....as a ''ickle'' club like us can take heart when we read his comments, and stare open-mouthed in absolute awe  - of his tales of the promised land - that is the Premiership![:|]

I think that this should remain an open forum - let him be.

He isn''t as distructive, rude or negative as some of the supposed "City" supporters on here so let him be or get rid of the lot!!!

Wouldn''t argue with any of that, except Green. Sorry!

He had a cracking second half to the season that nobody seems to remember. Tevez didn''t score until 20th December. Remember those saves that he made away to Arsenal. West Ham were getting slaughtered and other than his numourous saves, we would have gone down.

I don''t just go on this website. Like alot of other supporters around the world, I go onto other club''s websites for some fun and banter, you ought to try it!

We have other club supporters, on some of our numorous sites and it all makes for varied views.

Sorry you feel that way pal. Why don''t you join other club''s websites and express the Norwich City''s point of view? You''ll reach alot more people than sticking to one? The banter is better too as long as it''s kept as fun.

Agree with some of what you say regarding West Ham''s signings. There are alot of surporters who are not too happy either.

Curbishly does not have long or we want him out.