Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If all you're going to do is moan.......

Wiz is the Norwich Market Puppet Man''s personal roadie, soundman and lighting engineer.........."A ickle higher on da bass Wizzer - an'' can yez swap me cassette over, quick, shine the torch on ''Donkster'' me left hand puppet, stop the crowd moshin'' an'' gettin'' too close - an'' be a dahlin'' an'' bring us a Starbuck''s grande latte - (wiv an'' extra shot an'' a piece of flapjack).....dis gig is a really rockin'' anna bouncin'' WAHOO!"

Oh, it''s all a dream.........Wiz''s just like our wevver..........blowin'' hot one minute - cold the next........an'' pi**in'' down on everyone when they''re havin'' a gud toime.......But, just like the weather, he''s somethin'' we couldn''t do without.[:|]

I''ll tell you what I don''t do Tumbleweed, I don''t publish other posters Private Messages on here...........nor do I bring back other posters old threads to ridicule them!.

When the moaners can''t answer my points they always resort to the old tactics described above.

I''m many things, but I''m not that pathetic!.

I also feel the moderators have helped caused the confusion amongst the posters today by allowing such antics to go unchecked. Not everyone checks the dates of old threads on here you know!.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Wiz

Your posts are those of a true attention seeker, which is why I now ignore them completely - including this one, which I have not even read.

So a question for you:

Why bother posting at all?

[/quote]

You''ve ignored it so well that you have replied to it. Oh deary me. Wiz has snared you!

[/quote]

Are you really that stupid that I have to explain?

Hold on, let me answer that:

Obviously, yes.

Just because I have replied, you think I''ve read the whole post?

I saw the title of the thread and the opening lines and I knew immediately it was going to be a pathetic rant from a former forum wind up merchant of the highest order.

Who unbelievably, people are falling for.

Wiz''s arguments hold no water anymore, and he should just quit if he can''t make up his mind.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Wiz is the Norwich Market Puppet Man''s personal roadie, soundman and lighting engineer.........."A ickle higher on da bass Wizzer - an'' can yez swap me cassette over, quick, shine the torch on ''Donkster'' me left hand puppet, stop the crowd moshin'' an'' gettin'' too close - an'' be a dahlin'' an'' bring us a Starbuck''s grande latte - (wiv an'' extra shot an'' a piece of flapjack).....dis gig is a really rockin'' anna bouncin'' WAHOO!"

Oh, it''s all a dream.........Wiz''s just like our wevver..........blowin'' hot one minute - cold the next........an'' pi**in'' down on everyone when they''re havin'' a gud toime.......But, just like the weather, he''s somethin'' we couldn''t do without.[:|]

[/quote]

I''d like to be associated with these sentiments mello

Well said!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Wiz''s arguments hold no water anymore, and he should just quit if he can''t make up his mind.

[/quote]

In your dreams Alex![:D]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Wiz

Your posts are those of a true attention seeker, which is why I now ignore them completely - including this one, which I have not even read.

So a question for you:

Why bother posting at all?

[/quote]

You''ve ignored it so well that you have replied to it. Oh deary me. Wiz has snared you!

[/quote]

Are you really that stupid that I have to explain?

Hold on, let me answer that:

Obviously, yes.

Just because I have replied, you think I''ve read the whole post?

I saw the title of the thread and the opening lines and I knew immediately it was going to be a pathetic rant from a former forum wind up merchant of the highest order.

Who unbelievably, people are falling for.

[/quote]

I believe he is allowed to do what he likes Alex, as are Cluck, Smudger et al - think it''s something to do with freedom of expression or some similar OTT ''pc'' fad. [:D][;)]

Have you noticed Mac D that no one''s challenged my original views ie. of how the club is doing/Grant and the board yet.

Hmm, wonder why?.

So much time has been wasted on attacking me its almost been flattering![:D]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Toni Perm - Fair enough, but look at th title of the thread, Wiz is trying to stop people from "doing what they like"......[/quote]

No I wasn''t SOB, it was only a suggestion, if you read the first line of my post again. If it came out like that then it was wrong. I wouldn''t mean to tell anyone on here what to do or say.

If they''ve taken it that way, then its down to my poor communicating skills.[:(]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Toni Perm - Fair enough, but look at th title of the thread, Wiz is trying to stop people from "doing what they like"......[/quote]

Yeah, right you are - which is why my post says that Smudger, Cluck et al have as much right to do what they like. It''s a complicated one, lol! [;)]

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

Why bother posting at all?.

Now the old 1st wiz could moan for England, but even he managed to praise at times! there are some on here who cannot say anything good or positive about our brillant club.

I don''t care what club it is, City have the best fans in the world, okay we might not have the wealth of some clubs, but we''re an honest club.

We have the best disabled area for supporters in the land, if not Europe, the best food, and of course its all based in Norfolk. As a Suffolk person who spends an awful lot of time in Norfolk, I know the pleasure I get when I travel there.

In Peter Grant, we now have a forthright and honest guy at the helm of good ship City, and whilst Delia might have some tiny faults ( who hasn''t?) I''d rather she was here than some foreign ''wildcard'' investor. If it takes 10 years to get promoted, so what?, God willing, we will still be supporting the team then.

It breaks my heart to read some of the bile written on here about our club, I cannot believe or accept that any true City fan would write those kind of things, yes, I know in the past I had my moments, but never to the level of whats happening now.

I''m damn proud of my club, I always have been. I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along, I''m also pleased he''s got rid of the ''Costa Del Colney'' brigade (including Safri!)

Oh no doubt, the usual predictable insults will now follow, and from the same old posters. I just wonder if things are so bad, why they bother to post at all?. They''ll say its because they care, sorry, but thats utter tripe!, if you care you don''t hurt the people you care about!.

Sometime in the future a lot of people involved with Norwich are going to be owed a huge apology, and we all know who should be apolgising don''t we?.[;)]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

Can''t wait for the usual tripe brigade to come along, I find there blind arrogance and complete stupidity a right laugh.

The funny thing is that they may say we post because we care but really what progress have they made on their campaign front, nothing! Unless your counting Cluck''s post count which is an achievement I suppose, but you know what they say about quantity over quality.

As for your last point Wiz, good luck getting Smudger or Cluck to apoligise...

[/quote]

So im arrogant and stupid because i hate the fact the club are not progressing in any manner on the pitch? Im all of this because for the last 10 or so seasons we''ve plodded along whilst being told every year that things are getting better? Im not going to carry on with my opinions of whats wrong with this club because ive said them all before but your the one im laughing at son and one day when you take off your little yellow and grren tinted glasses and get in the real world [although being a student i will excuse you for the time being] you might just might ee why i was laughing. Toodle pip.

[/quote]

That attitude is exactly what I''m talking about, blind arrogance that you are correct and I must be stupid and ignorant for believing contary to your point. Until that bridgade can be mature and sensible about its points it will continue to be an utter joke and will be treated with the due respect.
[/quote]

I cant believe your hypocritcal response student.....i''ll leave mate.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Why bother posting at all?.

Now the old 1st wiz could moan for England, but even he managed to praise at times! there are some on here who cannot say anything good or positive about our brillant club.

I don''t care what club it is, City have the best fans in the world, okay we might not have the wealth of some clubs, but we''re an honest club.

We have the best disabled area for supporters in the land, if not Europe, the best food, and of course its all based in Norfolk. As a Suffolk person who spends an awful lot of time in Norfolk, I know the pleasure I get when I travel there.

In Peter Grant, we now have a forthright and honest guy at the helm of good ship City, and whilst Delia might have some tiny faults ( who hasn''t?) I''d rather she was here than some foreign ''wildcard'' investor. If it takes 10 years to get promoted, so what?, God willing, we will still be supporting the team then.

It breaks my heart to read some of the bile written on here about our club, I cannot believe or accept that any true City fan would write those kind of things, yes, I know in the past I had my moments, but never to the level of whats happening now.

I''m damn proud of my club, I always have been. I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along, I''m also pleased he''s got rid of the ''Costa Del Colney'' brigade (including Safri!)

Oh no doubt, the usual predictable insults will now follow, and from the same old posters. I just wonder if things are so bad, why they bother to post at all?. They''ll say its because they care, sorry, but thats utter tripe!, if you care you don''t hurt the people you care about!.

Sometime in the future a lot of people involved with Norwich are going to be owed a huge apology, and we all know who should be apolgising don''t we?.[;)]

[/quote]My my what a plonker

When losing the arguement, resirect a Wizards old post, it never worked when the pro delia''s and sheep have tried it before...............and it sure as hell won''t now!.

Ratty will still be here, we''re still bottom of the league but hey, we tried to make wiz look small.................again

I''m truely flattered that THEY see me as such a threat to them!.  [:)]

When losing the arguement, resirect a Wizards old post, it never worked when the pro delia''s and sheep have tried it before...............and it sure as hell won''t now!.

Ratty will still be here, we''re still bottom of the league but hey, we tried to make wiz look small.................again

[/quote]Such an old thread ,all of 3 months,anyone who can change their views as radically as you have to be taken with a pinch of salt

This is probably theeee best thread of the day .................... just goes to show just how easily the wind blows for the wheezard ............... now for all our sakes, eat humble pie and have the good grace to once and for all stop bloody moaning  God help anyone who has to deal with you on a day to day basis ............... it''s bad enough for us..............pity help any family or work colleagues you may have

[/quote]

Another "first post" from a gutless multiple user name........

When all is lost....find a distraction. Embarrassing at best....

[/quote]

Nothing to do with any threat you feel you may pose......merely pointing out your hypocrisy

Thanks for bringing this thread back Lobster mate, it keeps my name to the fore (all publicity is good!) and at the top of the board, and gives me a wider spectrum to attack Ratty.

Thanks again.[:D]

[quote user="1stcueboy147"]This is probably theeee best thread of the day .................... just goes to show just how easily the wind blows for the wheezard ............... now for all our sakes, eat humble pie and have the good grace to once and for all stop bloody moaning  God help anyone who has to deal with you on a day to day basis ............... it''s bad enough for us..............pity help any family or work colleagues you may have[/quote]

Oh look, its a 5 post club employee rebuke...............Oh, I''m relly scared now!.[;)]

Thanks for bringing this thread back Lobster mate, it keeps my name to the fore (all publicity is good!) and at the top of the board, and gives me a wider spectrum to attack Ratty.

[/quote]It also warns people not to believe everything you say cos tomorrow you will have changed your mind[;)]

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Another "first post" from a gutless multiple user name........

When all is lost....find a distraction. Embarrassing at best....

[/quote]

Shouldn''t you be aiming that at jjjohnny instead of dear old Wiz [:$]

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]It also exposes people not to believe everything you say cos tomorrow you will have changed your mind[;)][/quote]

Ratty ? wtf. You loser.

Norwich '' R '' Us said:

Wiz, just read this thread again! you are a JOKE, a TOTAL JOKE.  It''s as if you actually enjoy being the village idiot.

Do you think I actually care what you, or indeed anyone else thinks of me? I gave up on that 5 years ago matey. .........and I''m still here. Many people have said today that I''m right................that says more to me than your closed mind has ever said.

And if you''re going to try and insult me................at least make an effort do it properly!.  [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Norwich '' R '' Us said:

Wiz, just read this thread again! you are a JOKE, a TOTAL JOKE.  It''s as if you actually enjoy being the village idiot.

Do you think I actually care what you, or indeed anyone else thinks of me? I gave up on that 5 years ago matey. .........and I''m still here. Many people have said today that I''m right................that says more to me than your closed mind has ever said.

And if you''re going to try and insult me................at least make an effort do it properly!.  [:D]

[/quote]

I agree Wiz....the standard of insult has become very poor recently.....and isn''t it sad how the sheep have taken the bait once again? I''m deeply embarrassed that the Norfolk turnip tag is alive and well.

Delia must be laughing up her sleeve at how gullible and foolish her followers are. They fully deserve what they are about to get.

What rubbish !  Again!  You have more huffs and ''I am not posting again'' moments than Mandric has managers!  Archant would not publish what I and many other really feel about the way a few posters a destroying this board with broken record comments.  It is attention seeking rubbish.

Look at the message you started this thread where you have the audacity to accuse others of not supporting the club, when  you are the most negative poster on the board!  It is totally beyond belief.

But I am sure that is the point as you evidently have nothing else to do with your time than wind people up on here. 

I also saw somewhere that the idiot whittle has been given a column?  If this is true (and I cannot believe anyone would give hime a coulmn) then I will personally lead a boycott of  Archant products.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Norwich '' R '' Us said:

[/quote]

And you JC are a damn hypocrite! I have followed your post these last few weeks, and you''re just as anti everthing as the rest of us.

Think next time!.[:|]