Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If all you're going to do is moan.......

Why bother posting at all?.

Now the old 1st wiz could moan for England, but even he managed to praise at times! there are some on here who cannot say anything good or positive about our brillant club.

I don''t care what club it is, City have the best fans in the world, okay we might not have the wealth of some clubs, but we''re an honest club.

We have the best disabled area for supporters in the land, if not Europe, the best food, and of course its all based in Norfolk. As a Suffolk person who spends an awful lot of time in Norfolk, I know the pleasure I get when I travel there.

In Peter Grant, we now have a forthright and honest guy at the helm of good ship City, and whilst Delia might have some tiny faults ( who hasn''t?) I''d rather she was here than some foreign ''wildcard'' investor. If it takes 10 years to get promoted, so what?, God willing, we will still be supporting the team then.

It breaks my heart to read some of the bile written on here about our club, I cannot believe or accept that any true City fan would write those kind of things, yes, I know in the past I had my moments, but never to the level of whats happening now.

I''m damn proud of my club, I always have been. I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along, I''m also pleased he''s got rid of the ''Costa Del Colney'' brigade (including Safri!)

Oh no doubt, the usual predictable insults will now follow, and from the same old posters. I just wonder if things are so bad, why they bother to post at all?. They''ll say its because they care, sorry, but thats utter tripe!, if you care you don''t hurt the people you care about!.

Sometime in the future a lot of people involved with Norwich are going to be owed a huge apology, and we all know who should be apolgising don''t we?.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Now the old 1st wiz could moan for England, but even he managed to praise at times! there are some on here who cannot say anything good or positive about our brillant club.

I don''t care what club it is, City have the best fans in the world, okay we might not have the wealth of some clubs, but we''re an honest club.

We have the best disabled area for supporters in the land, if not Europe, the best food, and of course its all based in Norfolk. As a Suffolk person who spends an awful lot of time in Norfolk, I know the pleasure I get when I travel there.

In Peter Grant, we now have a forthright and honest guy at the helm of good ship City, and whilst Delia might have some tiny faults ( who hasn''t?) I''d rather she was here than some foreign ''wildcard'' investor. If it takes 10 years to get promoted, so what?, God willing, we will still be supporting the team then.

It breaks my heart to read some of the bile written on here about our club, I cannot believe or accept that any true City fan would write those kind of things, yes, I know in the past I had my moments, but never to the level of whats happening now.

I''m damn proud of my club, I always have been. I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along, I''m also pleased he''s got rid of the ''Costa Del Colney'' brigade (including Safri!)

Oh no doubt, the usual predictable insults will now follow, and from the same old posters. I just wonder if things are so bad, why they bother to post at all?. They''ll say its because they care, sorry, but thats utter tripe!, if you care you don''t hurt the people you care about!.

Sometime in the future a lot of people involved with Norwich are going to be owed a huge apology, and we all know who should be apolgising don''t we?.[;)]

[/quote]

Yep we all know who will be apologising dont we-YOU! Have you apologised for the vile abuse you directed at people on this board and at the club yet? Predictable reply but you bring it on yourself. When exactly was the last negative thread may i ask or are you going down the attention seeking road again? "No true city fan would write those things"-do you class yourself under that? "Theyll say its because they care but thats utter tripe" - does that go for your comments aswell-did you not care? Ive moaned about the board but ive praised players and managers, its my right as a fan. "Delia might have her faults"- yes she has and i recall you posting several messages personally abusing her so get off your high horse as self elected spokesman for NCFC fans and stop being a hypocrite!

Cheers anyway

[quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

Can''t wait for the usual tripe brigade to come along, I find there blind arrogance and complete stupidity a right laugh.

The funny thing is that they may say we post because we care but really what progress have they made on their campaign front, nothing! Unless your counting Cluck''s post count which is an achievement I suppose, but you know what they say about quantity over quality.

As for your last point Wiz, good luck getting Smudger or Cluck to apoligise...

[/quote]

Wiz . . . my bullsh*t detector is working overtime.  You''re having a cheap laugh at the expense of the gullible who think you actually mean it. 

eh??? Wizz is this you???

I love every word you say, although am very suprised after the postings you have given in the past.

As I said, typical replies so far................

I''ll go further, how many of the moaners are actually fully paid up members of the club?. I know I am, are you?.

In short, I''m entitled to change, I have, so again I say to you, deal with it!.

Either back Granty and the club..............or ship out.[:D]

[quote user="Paradox"]

eh??? Wizz is this you???

I love every word you say, although am very suprised after the postings you have given in the past.

[/quote]

Yes Paradox, it IS me.

But some on here won''t let my old reputation die, short of me quitting this messageboard (which I won''t do!) I don''t know what else to do mate.

I guess theyll still be saying this in 10 years time![;)]

Wiz

Your posts are those of a true attention seeker, which is why I now ignore them completely - including this one, which I have not even read.

So a question for you:

Why bother posting at all?

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

Can''t wait for the usual tripe brigade to come along, I find there blind arrogance and complete stupidity a right laugh.

The funny thing is that they may say we post because we care but really what progress have they made on their campaign front, nothing! Unless your counting Cluck''s post count which is an achievement I suppose, but you know what they say about quantity over quality.

[/quote]

So im arrogant and stupid because i hate the fact the club are not progressing in any manner on the pitch? Im all of this because for the last 10 or so seasons we''ve plodded along whilst being told every year that things are getting better? Im not going to carry on with my opinions of whats wrong with this club because ive said them all before but your the one im laughing at son and one day when you take off your little yellow and grren tinted glasses and get in the real world [although being a student i will excuse you for the time being] you might just might ee why i was laughing. Toodle pip.

Coming from you Wiz thats quite funny nobody used to moan more than you and nobody is fooled by the new you , two or three bad results and you will want Grant hung from the nearest tree .

The best bit of this post is the "I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along". The fact that we have lost three top players and replaced with rubbish whilst keeping the worst two or three players in the league is amazing.

As I said, typical replies so far................

I''ll go further, how many of the moaners are actually fully paid up members of the club?. I know I am, are you?.

In short, I''m entitled to change, I have, so again I say to you, deal with it!.

Either back Granty and the club..............or ship out.[:D]

[/quote]

Well ive been a fully paid up sucker for far to long so i let my season ticket go this season. Sorry wiz but im not going through it all again [the board is the main reason my grand children the nudge i needed] but i will continue to support PG and the players/fans and anyone else who wants our club to succeed the end , BUT not the board and thats it really. I cant support a board who imo are holding this club back. Sorry but thats how i feel and you wont get me changing my mind Wiz!

Regards.

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

[/quote]

You say about the progress of a ''''campaign'''' by the anti boards but do you not think there will be any disgruntled fans next season if [and i know this is hypothetical] we end up mid table? you see imo its been going on far to long and if we do not achieve this season your opinion will be a minority. Ive had enough because i just cant see any change with the latest transfers in what will be an even tougher league this season. So you might say ''''wheres the progress in there campaign'''' but more importantly where is it on the pitch? to me that question is far more important so im acting now.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]The best bit of this post is the "I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along". The fact that we have lost three top players and replaced with rubbish whilst keeping the worst two or three players in the league is amazing.

[/quote]

Yes but the 3 players did not want to stay here, he has managed to get some very good replacements and as for having the worst 3 players in the league who are you refering too? I''m sure that are are hundreds of lesser players in the league but you like the idea of slagging of our own do you?

Wiz, but this isn''t the real you is it?

The new you, is it not the result of a bet?

Anyway, a large proportion of your posts are aimed at attacking the ''negative'' posters.  Why not concentrate on posting pro Norwich  posts seeing as you are such a supporter of Grant and the board etc.  Rather than attacking ''negative'' posters, if you concentrate on posting positive posts, explaining your points fully, some of your love for Grant and the board and your positivity may rub off on others.

Anyway, you don''t have to read the negative posts, if you do and feel the need to reply, the best way to do this would be in a positive constructive way.

As a Suffolk person .....

[/quote]where are the moderators???

Yer, of course you have not read it, you convince your self that luv. And why reply to him then? You see I think you are a bit of an attention seeker too, all your post are argumentive wnd with no real substance.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Wiz

Your posts are those of a true attention seeker, which is why I now ignore them completely - including this one, which I have not even read.

So a question for you:

[/quote]

Have to say that no-one minds anyone having a constructive moan when things are bad but the constant moaning and whinging before a ball has been even kicked does get you down.

C''mon we''ve got less than 2 weeks to go, a tough game to start so lets all try and pull together and be positive.

[quote user="T07"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

As a Suffolk person .....

[/quote]

where are the moderators???
[/quote]

Haha!Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

[/quote]

So im arrogant and stupid because i hate the fact the club are not progressing in any manner on the pitch? Im all of this because for the last 10 or so seasons we''ve plodded along whilst being told every year that things are getting better? Im not going to carry on with my opinions of whats wrong with this club because ive said them all before but your the one im laughing at son and one day when you take off your little yellow and grren tinted glasses and get in the real world [although being a student i will excuse you for the time being] you might just might ee why i was laughing. Toodle pip.

[/quote]That attitude is exactly what I''m talking about, blind arrogance that you are correct and I must be stupid and ignorant for believing contary to your point. Until that bridgade can be mature and sensible about its points it will continue to be an utter joke and will be treated with the due respect.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Wiz

So a question for you:

[/quote]

You''ve ignored it so well that you have replied to it. Oh deary me. Wiz has snared you!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Have to say that no-one minds anyone having a constructive moan when things are bad but the constant moaning and whinging before a ball has been even kicked does get you down.

C''mon we''ve got less than 2 weeks to go, a tough game to start so lets all try and pull together and be positive.

[/quote]

Well said CA!

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Wiz . . . my bullsh*t detector is working overtime.  You''re having a cheap laugh at the expense of the gullible who think you actually mean it. 

[/quote]

It''s hugely entertaining watching both sides of this message board fight it out over Wiz''s affections isn''t it!

You can tell which way he''s going to turn by looking at the overall mood of the message board. If the mood if positive then you get hellfire and brimstone Wiz "Delia''s a disgrace, Bosman''s and journeymen etc.". Now that the overall mood has changed and there are a few more cynical posters Wiz has turned into Mr Norwich "Isn''t our club wonderful, I''m so proud etc.".

I believe it''s called playing Devil''s Avocado......or something.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

[/quote]

[/quote]

No your naive and foolish for not accepting that at any point over the last ten seasons the football on the pitch has not progressed.

Then you say you are a student. Interesting. If you truly followed City you would remember the state the team was in back in 1997? Somehow from your comments I don''t think you realise that from that point up untill the last couple of seasons we have actually progressed on the pitch. And you can not factually dismiss that. You can not argue that the play-off final was not progression, you can not argue that promotion to the premiership was not progression.

And in some ways you can not argue that sacking Worthington was not at least an attempt at progression because it was recognised that he was no longer taking us forward.

You see Arthur thats what the issue is, in the name of your own blinded cause you refuse to accept the progress - progress that can not be denied.

The truth of the matter is, it is the progress that has brought out the people that want to complain. If we had not made the play-off final or the premiership what would people be complaining about? It is the very fact that we have made progress but recently seem to have taken two steps back that has got on some peoples nerves, but then the club has made an effort to progress.

Wizards'' point is that if all you are going to do is constantly turn every postive into a negative, every single news item into a negative, turn every negative into more of a negative and just ritually abuse others who are trying to have a deabte, all in the name of "saying it like it is" or "realism" then the fact that it is so unbalanced and predictable does make his question a reasonable one to ask. Goodness knows there have been many many threads on the subject of posting on this board itself and the dynamics of this community so I don''t see why he can''t add his own.

As for his changes of direction, how many people do not ever change their mind? He has as much right to change his mind as others do not to do so. I often disagree with him, sometimes agree and he can be frustratingly obtuse but it''s a lost argument when in retort one must plead that his changes of mind render his thoughts irrelevent.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="East Coast Wiz"]

[/quote]

Well said Wiz,

[/quote]

[/quote]

No your naive and foolish for not accepting that at any point over the last ten seasons the football on the pitch has not progressed.

Then you say you are a student. Interesting. If you truly followed City you would remember the state the team was in back in 1997? Somehow from your comments I don''t think you realise that from that point up untill the last couple of seasons we have actually progressed on the pitch. And you can not factually dismiss that. You can not argue that the play-off final was not progression, you can not argue that promotion to the premiership was not progression.

And in some ways you can not argue that sacking Worthington was not at least an attempt at progression because it was recognised that he was no longer taking us forward.

You see Arthur thats what the issue is, in the name of your own blinded cause you refuse to accept the progress - progress that can not be denied.

The truth of the matter is, it is the progress that has brought out the people that want to complain. If we had not made the play-off final or the premiership what would people be complaining about? It is the very fact that we have made progress but recently seem to have taken two steps back that has got on some peoples nerves, but then the club has made an effort to progress.

[/quote]

No i dont say im a student-read it again my friend. I say to UEA graduate { who being of UEA origin was or is a student } "being a student i will excuse you!".

Anyone who reads posts properly will see this is incorrect, you really are scraping the barrel mate. Im not a student im a lot older than you think, as people who actually read posts on here will be able to tell you.

Progress that cant be denied eh....so since winning the league please point out what progress? Relegation? 16th last year? Please honestly im waiting.