Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Song to run out to... Be positive!

[quote user="Matt"]

We always run onto the pitch to such dull music, why not try something upbeat or a song that''ll get  the crowd in a winning mind, maybe "We will rock you" or "I predict a riot" ?

[/quote]

Not sure I Predict A Riot would be such a good choice at the moment! Welcome To The Jungle gets my vote!

Ps - whoever it was that said Bodies, that will be Drowning Pool not Manson but a damn fine choice! Enter Sandman my Metallica would work nicely too, nice long building intro! 

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Matt"]

We always run onto the pitch to such dull music, why not try something upbeat or a song that''ll get  the crowd in a winning mind, maybe "We will rock you" or "I predict a riot" ?

[/quote]

Not sure I Predict A Riot would be such a good choice at the moment! Welcome To The Jungle gets my vote!

Ps - whoever it was that said Bodies, that will be Drowning Pool not Manson but a damn fine choice! Enter Sandman my Metallica would work nicely too, nice long building intro! 

[/quote]

Almost anything is better than the current noise we have to endure, Metallica erm a little too heavy for the older fans don''t you think?

I predict a riot might just be the theme this season lol, all joking aside, IMO the run out music needs to take into consideration all ages and something people know.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

IMO the run out music needs to take into consideration all ages and something people know.

[/quote]

The Batman Theme tune? [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

IMO the run out music needs to take into consideration all ages and something people know.

[/quote]
The Batman Theme tune? [:D]
[/quote]

Well actually I was thinking more ''''Star Trek'''', but Batman''s good lol

Laurel and Hardy Theme tune when we run out..

Benny Hill tune when we chase the ball aimlessly...

Laughing policeman when we concede a goal...

jas :)

[quote user="AndyJR"]Chesney Hawkes - I am the one and only.
[/quote]

Britney - Oops'' i did it again.. after a Jamie Cureton shot.. or a David Marshall flap... lol!

jas :)

My vote sums up the feeling the fans have had for the last many seasons and would have to be "Always look on the bright side of life".

With the thinking... lets not get our hopes up too.