Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Song to run out to... Be positive!

Forget The Ramones'' Blitzkrieg Bop - if the football''s anything like last season let''s go with ''I Wanna Be Sedated'' instead!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

"2 ribes" frankie goes to hollywood.

Soon to be replaced by "down down, deeper and down" by the quo once the injuries start kicking in ;)

jas :)

[/quote]

2 ribes? Is that the Japenese version!

oh my god the goal music is awful, lets at least have summat we can sing along to. i dont care what else it would be as long as its not that.

and i think welcome to the jungle is a good choice, ballroom blitz takes ages to get started.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

And for the millionth time please get rid of "And heres dave from bungay to lead us with kick it off".....  We can do it ourselves!

[/quote]

not sure it wud work without it, definately wouldnt be as good i think ....

Samba de janeiro to stay as the goal music, anyone who can''t sing along to that obviously sits in the city stand or river end.

As for music to come out to, Kasabian, shoot the runner (no pun intended as we have no one who runs without injuring themselves!!!). Big rock song, just something to get us going. Either that or HEY HO, LETS GO!!! Soccer am old skool![<:o)]

the tune i would love to see swords of a thousand men by tenpole tudor as the music to run out tohttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JBbD20CUHJo

[quote user="TrueYellow"]Hmm... anything other than Queen. PLEASE!

Hmm If Grant chooses it will either be Chelsea Dagger or I would walk 500 miles.

I vote for Blitzkreig Bop though. Quality.

OTBC
[/quote]

Proclaimers would make grant feel at home! Perhaps the bagpipes leading the players out as well!

[quote user="mattscousin"]

Samba de janeiro to stay as the goal music, anyone who can''t sing along to that obviously sits in the city stand or river end.

As for music to come out to, Kasabian, shoot the runner (no pun intended as we have no one who runs without injuring themselves!!!). Big rock song, just something to get us going. Either that or HEY HO, LETS GO!!! Soccer am old skool![<:o)]

[/quote]

oh right sorry i forgot, anyone whos past puberty can''t sing samba de janeiro.

Don''t know if it''s been mentioned as i couldn''t be ar*ed to read the 4 pages of replies but there is only one song it can be.

Canary Rock and Roll!!

I apologise if this has been suggested!

how about the canaries song on the ncfc myspace sitehttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=146912369

Seriously there can only be 1 choice.

Living for the weekend by Hard Fi!

PS - Sorry for earlier negative post - it just reflects my current view on the comings and goings at CR.

How about The Ride Of The Valkyries by Wagner played on loudspeakers in a helicopter flypast!!!Its gotta scare the opposition senseless!

GUYS I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE HAVE SAID = GUNS N ROSES WITH WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, BUT DO WE WANT THE SAME MUSIC TO RUN OUT TO AS THE SCUM DOWN THE A140.

THEY RUN OUT TO IT.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Agree the goal music should not change. I loved Insomnia by faithless when we used to run out to that (Title winning season?)

And for the millionth time please get rid of "And heres dave from bungay to lead us with kick it off".....  We can do it ourselves!

[/quote]

Didn''t we run out to the Star Wars theme in our title winning season? I loved that! I''m happy with the choice of the Ramones or the Proclaimers (though haven''t we had that since PG came?) My big problem is, unless they''ve done something about the sound system, I can never hear the music. We upper level River Enders need all the encouragement we can get!

I''d go for Blitzreig Bop - superb! Also consider ''Teenage Lobotomy'' after some of the boring games last year.

For an obscure one, ''Give him a ball and a yard of grass'' by the Sultans of Ping FC (of ''Where''s Me Jumper'' fame).