Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

Ideas for Palace away day................

How about taking a mass of inflatable canaries ?
I would take mine.

Who''s up for it then?

any other idea''s?

OTBC
POA

was thinking that too,have mine ready,i think they are only a pound now so would definatly be worth it
if we start an inflatable canary campaign here then we could actually get somewhere

good idea . ive got mine somewhere . if we all took one can you imagine ?

Curly ''fun'' wigs and face paint are fine for kids…but for goodness sake. Or perhaps you are kids? - if so sorry go-ahead.
Inflatables...been there done that 15 years ago!
Have no issue whatsoever with wearing colours and having a laugh and a good sing to get behind the team BUT its about the football not a bloody fancy dress do and whilst not wishing to be killjoy it ain’t won yet therefore why treat CP as a mad celebration. Not to mention that others would call us muppets particularly if we came unstuck there, sitting there with head in hands, damp curly ‘fun’ wigs and running facepaint that’s embarrasing.

As for dressing up at Cardiff - if you HAVE TO Id suggest a leak or daffodil would be a safer option.
Whatever next rattles and rosettes or singing whooooa youre s*** to opposing keepers on goal kicks (hang on I think I heard that against West Brom!!)...bah humbug.
Clearly dismantled wrong side of the bed Kitters.

Lighten up kitters people are excited and want to have fun,you dont have to join in!

i am just grateful to be going, cannot imagine yet how good it is going to be - will be enjoying it but don''t know if i will dress up or anything, one thing for sure, will be singing my heart out

is anyone NOT going?

away days are all about havin a laugh i fink the inflatable idea is good but wot about sumthin else i will c wot i can do 2 get a inflatable well see you at place people!!!

otbc

o n joe royal is just jealous of us wot do u fink?

Your original post was spot-on Kitters. And people wonder why we are patronised as backward yokels......jeeeeez. Sing loud and proud at Palace, but please leave the silly toys at home children.

Dont want to be a Kiljoy either buts just lets remember its about getting three points that important not having a massive party

I wish I''d never spoke!! I guess its each to their own. Stick by my comments re. ''fun'' wigs though - they should all be consigned to Room 101!
Flags - ok
Blow up Canaries (or dolls) - ok
Fun Wigs - no dont do it please!

Dont think its a case of lightening up really as lets face it it will be a class day out win (hopefully), draw or lose...
Another thing trains are filling fast do if thats how youre going do it fast i.e. 8.30 and 9.40 trains..

Sit down.......Shut up...........come on guys nothing wrong with a bit of fun.............. whats
wrong with dressing up! AND three points!!!!!!

to all the killjoys, i wasn''t going to take anything in the first place, but i damn well will now - if only it were warmer it would be a great fancy dress day

inflatable canary at the ready then, might even do the green and yellow hair a la cardiff lol

don''t know about you lot, but going to football is supposed to be a leisure pursuit, ie FUN FUN FUN

so come on, we can all go and enjoy ourselves and have great memories of the day in years to come

Good 4u Gazza dont worry about being cold...fancy dress will be fine just wear your thermals as well...do you think the local fancy dress shop will have a canary suit!

not sure about the wig,but whats the harm in us taking inflatable canaries???
if anyone is also on message boards like wotb then maybe they could spread the word

Following on from the retro shirts idea, I had thought about wearing my City admiral shirt. Trouble is I was six stone lighter in those days. Moved on through the pin strip and the yucky blobs, the Poll and Withey jobs and the Blue Tartan job. I have now resigned myself to being XXL.

Pie anyone?

I''m not going gazza, but a load of my mates are. My parents, say they can''t afford to take me and I haven''t got the money either, although I would love to be going.