Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

David Thompson?

sinces he''s on a free we should atleast see what his wage demands are and consider him.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Too small but fantastic player. Tore us apart when playing for Cov a few years ago
[/quote]

i would also worry about the size of david thompson, it may allow us to be bullied in the centre of midfield

[quote user="Cobain18"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Too small but fantastic player. Tore us apart when playing for Cov a few years ago
[/quote]

i would also worry about the size of david thompson, it may allow us to be bullied in the centre of midfield

[/quote]

I can''t imagine Brellier gets bullied too often......

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="Cobain18"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t imagine Brellier gets bullied too often......

[/quote]

Very true, but at the same time he''s not that big, he''s average size, so i''d be wary about bullying in terms of in the air and the long ball game

The whole point of the long ball game is that you bypass your midfield with a long ball to a tall old fashioned centre forward who knocks it down to a midfielder/strike partner or holds it up and feeds it to those players once more in a more advanced position.

Unless you were going to play Thompson as a centre forward then I don''t think there is to much to worry about.

I have seen Etuhu "bullied" in midfield and the guy is massive!