Sign in to follow this  
elppits

Jimmy Smith from Chelsea

I have it on good advice that we will be signing 20 year old attacking midfielder Jimmy Smith on loan from Chelsea.

Are there are sources or hints that it is Jimmy Smith who is coming, cause i haven''t seen any. If it him i''ll be happy, Chelsea still owe us from the Marshall injury.

If it is Jimmy Smith, can you see him signing permantently after his loan deal, cause he''s not gonna break into the Chelsea team and seems a bit of the prospect

I know bowyer should be the more exciting signing, but i just can''t help desperately hoping we''ve got Jimmy Smith! I''m in my element!

Never heard of him, is he any good? Forgive me for a little whinge, but wouldn''t it be better to bring in experienced senior pros as permanent signings rather than wet behind the ears boys on loan? Still,  beggars can''t be choosers I suppose.

I don''t know a thing about this fella (apart from him being at QPR last year) - does anyone else?Did he play against us?

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Never heard of him, is he any good? Forgive me for a little whinge, but wouldn''t it be better to bring in experienced senior pros as permanent signings rather than wet behind the ears boys on loan? Still,  beggars can''t be choosers I suppose.[/quote]Yeah... birmingham done awful with all those loan signings last year...

[quote user="a1canary"]I don''t know a thing about this fella (apart from him being at QPR last year) - does anyone else?Did he play against us? [/quote]He scored against us at Loftus Road, but was ineligable for the home game if I recall.

[quote user="a1canary"]I don''t know a thing about this fella (apart from him being at QPR last year) - does anyone else?
Did he play against us?
[/quote]

Yes, and scored...

This kid is quality. Great signing to add to some existing great signings. Now for another 2 or 3 more and we''re starting to talk business!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Delias nephew
[/quote]

Haha, i got m8 m8''s believing she was my auntie a while back!

on loan til December. which conincides with Janauarys Transfer Window... and hopefully a signing.. complete with Release clause so we lose him 2 days later ;)

jas :)

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Yeah he did, think he scored against us aswell. My mate is a QPR fan he absolutely loved him. He is meant to be a fantastic creative midfielder[/quote]

I know the other QPR fan and she will be gutted that we got him. They really rated him last year.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

on loan til December. which conincides with Janauarys Transfer Window... and hopefully a signing.. complete with Release clause so we lose him 2 days later ;)

jas :)

[/quote]as long as it makes us a profit I would care about that kind of deal to much.(If they were hear longer then I would care.)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Yeah he did, think he scored against us aswell. My mate is a QPR fan he absolutely loved him. He is meant to be a fantastic creative midfielder[/quote]

I know the other QPR fan and she will be gutted that we got him. They really rated him last year.

[/quote]

lol, Quality!!