Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

West Ham to make £30m out of Tevez?

How on God''s green earth can this be possible? Not only have they mugged their opponents to stay in the premier league with a player they didn''t own, but now, thanks to the genius''s at the premier league who managed to engineer a situation whereby WHU did own Tevez just to cover their backs, WHU look likely to collect the transfer fees from his sale!! Absolutely outrageous and a total disgrace. I am just totally staggered beyond belief at this!!http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6905709.stm

yes this really is quite amazing, it is like some sort of daylight robbery yet again, how do they get away with it?

A few interesting links:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=459345&plid=40674&clid=21&cpid=8#

Why, in the above article, is Curbs keen on signing Tevez on a perminent deal, when according to so many WHU fans you already ''own'' him?

The West Ham owner does not seem to think they own Tevez in the following article:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=433221&plid=40674&clid=21&cpid=8

Its a total disgrace that West Ham could obtain this player illegally on a free, play him illegally and get away with it (bar a small fine) then sell him for 30 million pounds.  WHat a shambles our corrupt Premier League are.

its abit of a silly one is this......West Ham own his registration, MSI control his ''financial rights''. something which is illegal and was the FA''s original problem with the whole deal. i suppose the way to look at it is a loan from a company to a club instead of club to club. and now Fifa are involved its going to take forever to sort it out. personally i think they are best off making sure West Ham make NO money from the deal, give it all to MSI let hm sign FULLY and LEGALLY for Man UTD, then ban the practice that aloud it to happen in the first place, making it only legal for clubs to hold any power over a place and not some 3rd party company. that way West Ham dont benefit from being dirty lil cockneys and its finished.

it needs kicking in the teeth now, before some super company, say Microsoft for example (used purely for wealth reasons) went out and bought 1,000 of young players from across the world for peanuts and used the same methods as MSI to make money. it would come to a point where huge numbers of footballers, especially at clubs that cant afford to buy quality out right, moving clubs every year or so and no one having a clue who plays for who and clubs not having any players of their own!!!.

The only reason he was allowed to continue playing last season was West Ham siad they had ripped up the contract and they owned him so if it turns out Kia Joorabchian actually owns him then they should be relagated 

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]but they do own his registration, as they ripped up their 3rd party agreement... Yes I know, next time I rent a car, I will also tear up my agreement and then sell the car for a big profit...[/quote]This is an excellent analogy CJF!Note Hotdog it is the contract with MSI that has been torn up, not his contract with WHU. That''s still valid, legal and in place. So not only is it like tearing up your agreement with the car hire place but then aquirng the V5 with all your own details on it showing that you own the car!!The thing is it''s a total lose lose situation as far as football and the premier league''s integrity goes. Because no way should Joorabchian get £30m out of this and in a way it serves him right if he goes on to make nothing out of it. But no way should WHU make £30m out of this mess either. And NO WAY should MANURE get a £30m player for next to nothing. And whichever way you look at, one of these things will happen! In the end, the premier league might actually realise that they should have sent Tevez back to MSI straight after the hearing and removed every goal he socred from WHU results, removing any points as a result. On a spearate note, looking at the picture in the bbc article, isn''t he just the ugliest guy you have ever seen!? Forget Nadal, this guy is the real ''Beast''!

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]but they do own his registration, as they ripped up their 3rd party agreement... Yes I know, next time I rent a car, I will also tear up my agreement and then sell the car for a big profit...[/quote]

This is an excellent analogy CJF!
Note Hotdog it is the contract with MSI that has been torn up, not his contract with WHU. That''s still valid, legal and in place. So not only is it like tearing up your agreement with the car hire place but then aquirng the V5 with all your own details on it showing that you own the car!!

The thing is it''s a total lose lose situation as far as football and the premier league''s integrity goes. Because no way should Joorabchian get £30m out of this and in a way it serves him right if he goes on to make nothing out of it. But no way should WHU make £30m out of this mess either. And NO WAY should MANURE get a £30m player for next to nothing. And whichever way you look at, one of these things will happen!

In the end, the premier league might actually realise that they should have sent Tevez back to MSI straight after the hearing and removed every goal he socred from WHU results, removing any points as a result.

On a spearate note, looking at the picture in the bbc article, isn''t he just the ugliest guy you have ever seen!? Forget Nadal, this guy is the real ''Beast''!
[/quote]

the many people i work with from many different premiership clubs fan base all.....and i mean all....call him scare face.....him and Geremi, imagine the children, yep thats me off my lunch.

foghorn: Lease the car instead of rent....and now you have rights!