Sign in to follow this  
ca

Ready Steady Cook & Norwich City

Didnt I feel proud when watching ready,steady cook tonight.Guest cook was Jake Humphrey who, if you dont know the name,has presented lots of childrens programmes and also was one of the fame academy presenters.he said that he was chatting to Lionel Ritchie on the show and they got onto the subject of football.Lionel asked him who he supported and Jake said proudly Norwich City,Lionel hadnt heard of us so Jake went on to tell him about our ground and how we played in yellow and green etc.Ainsley commented that we were doing well this season and Jake told them we were flying high,bless him.
We are really getting the recognition we deserve now so well done Jake and have we really been top of the league so long,doesn''t time fly by when you are enjoying yourselves.

I know what you mean Cityangel, my bro was watching some programme on CBBC and they were interviewing Jake about his home life and he was allowed into Carrow Road and proudly admitted on national, all be it childrens, tv that he supported Norwich City and that was last season when we weren''t doing as well as we are now.

surely if he was afriad of admitting he was a noriwch fan then he wasn''t really a norwich fan.
we''ve had the glory hunter thread,but if a noriwch fan hasn''t got the balls to say he''s a fan when we are about 9th(you refer to last season) then is he really a fan??

Excellent stuff. With Delia, Jake and Simon Thomas as well we''re going for a takeover of the BBC! You never know - we might just get a mention on Football Focus soon.

sorry mouse if that seemed a bit malicious,i do feel that a fan should be proud of who he supports though

I was watching CBBC a while back and there was a presenter (could well have been the same guy) and he said that presenting tv was his dream job, except maybe managing Norwich City! It made my day. Being in the first Div we don''t get the recognision we deserve and I love it when something like that happens.

Our fans do seem to crop up everywhere, My school in Ipswich has about 5 Norwich fans, two of them teachers. And you''re right, celebs everywhere seem to support the Canaries. The CBBC presenters, Myleene from Ex band Hearsay. It''s great to have a huge following. But then if you live in east anglia it''s not a hard decision for who to support is it. I''m not condoning glory hunters here so don''t have a go at me. I''m just stating the lack of big teams around here. See you all at Palace.

Don''t worry about it Archie I understand what you mean and agree with yuor point.

And here''s a pic of him with the finest Norwich City paper money can buy...

http://www.pinkun.com/Content/PinkOut/PinkOutHome.asp

Even some people in Southampton (where I live) are starting to notice us, a few guys at work we even talking about Rob Green for England the other day!