Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

NORWICH SIGN JIMMY SMITH FROM CHELSEA!!!

Great signing by Peter Grant, well done to everyone on the staff for making this happen!I''m starting to think we can mount an attack on the play-offs now.Grant has also stated that more signings could be on the way before the season starts!

Terrible signing.  No experience, not big enough, not tall enough, doesn''t score enough, why get a loan player when we''ve just made £1.5million on Dickson. SACK THE BOARD

Not my views just pre-empting the obvious negative comments that are about to hit the board!!

What a laugh... so a schoolboy international is going to take us to the league title now is he???  [:D]

This is a great signing but i still expect us to spend the rest of the money from Earnie and the money from Etuhu

Ok, I was wrong about Bowyer although I would live to see him here, as for Smith, when I saw him play for QPR last year against us, I thought he was great and am looking forward to him playing for us, gonna be a good for us I reckon.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

.1 sec, while i just take a deep breath...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!

[/quote]

I hope you can do the buisness for us!

dont know too much about him, but i would have preferred a million (or 2) pound player instead permanent signing instead,

i hope he does well but if so then his value will increase and what do we do after december when he goes??

[quote user="Smudger"]What a laugh... so a schoolboy international is going to take us to the league title now is he???  [:D][/quote]

A bloody good youth player who is mean''t to be the next Lampard.

[quote user="Smudger"]What a laugh... so a schoolboy international is going to take us to the league title now is he???  [:D][/quote]I said possible play-offs!

[quote user="Smudger"]What a laugh... so a schoolboy international is going to take us to the league title now is he???  [:D][/quote]

As per my previous post i didn''t think it would take long for the negative posts to arrive!!  Has anyone said he''ll win us the league?  NO.  Is he a schoolboy? NO (unless you were still going to school at the age of 20? which lets be honest is probably highly likely!!  Either still learning or just hanging around the gates)!!

predictable

I can''t be arsed, but i f i wanted i could write a list of schoolboy internationals that have gone on  to do very well. You negativity is getting really tedious.

Smudger why don''t you change your login to ....

MR NEGATIVE

Everytime theres some good news from NCFC you have to slate it, joke it, knock it, etc etc etc.... Its Boring!

ok so we still need another midfielder and another defender but at least hes young, a CHELSEA player and here til december.

If we are a top 6 side come december then maybe the load will be extended?

Come on Smudger, lets start the season behind the lads (who ever they are come August 11) and make this the season we all want.

Up the City, I can''t wait to see how we play with the new signings....

(yes if we aren''t in the top 8 buy december then I''ll moan as well, but give em a chance to show us)

Cheers All

Top quality signing, well done PG - all we now is to get his CFC reserve team colleague Michael Mancienne to shoe up the defence - he was at QPR last season too.

CRS

How about you watch him play first?

Did you see him play last yr? No thought not, a very good piece of business, who is very well thought of @ Chelski. If he''s good enough for them long term then he''s good enough for us short term.

I remember a famous qte..."you win nothing with kids".......I rememeber the moans when we didnt act like Brum did last yr with Bendtner et al....No pleasing some people.I remember Smudger..... did u not once call for our youth to be given a chance? He is better than most of our youth.

If they are good enough they are old enough.

Well done PG!.....and still with money to spare!(cue moans of where will this batch of money go....yawn)

Laughable, joke of a post

[quote user="Smudger"]What a laugh... so a schoolboy international is going to take us to the league title now is he???  [:D][/quote]HAHAHA Oh smudger do I take you seriously or not....hmmmm...I suspect a wind up, but to be honest even if you were serious I''d still take it like a joke.

Well done granty sir! Great signing! I listened to the QPR game last year on radio Norfolk! neil adams was crazy about him and he caused us loads of problems! Good Signing definetly! i disagree tho with the guy who was calling him a schoolboy and too small! Some of the best midfielders in the world have been small! deco, Roy keane wasnt the tallest I think hes done good Well done Granty! Apparently hes too small! well Etuhu who is huge didnt have a ''massive impact did he? Altho he was one of our players who did alright last season he didnt set the world alight! More signings please Granty and splash the cash!

OTBC!

I don''t know anything about this player but he seems to have prompted a good response. I would still like us to bring in a permanent replacement/new midfielder so we can plan for further on that December.

Why do people still reply to Smudger? He''s a tedious wind up merchant. There is no way he really feels like this, he''s just either a) a bored lonely person trying to get a rise (which he gets) or b) a binner. I really can''t understand why people rise to his bait. I''m just going to completely ignore his posts from now on and I hope others will do the same. Eventually when nobody reponds to his predicatble and tiresome tirades he''ll fade back from whence he came.

hahaha - Ill take that with a pinch of salt...  I doubt we could even sign Henry without Smudge saying he was too old or suchlike... 

IMO Great signing as long as he is not the only Centre mid picked up before the season starts.

Anyway QPR fans views http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=925&p=16&style=2&forumId=3672&action=1&replytoid=528673683

[quote user="Christopher Roy Sutton"]

Top quality signing, well done PG - all we now is to get his CFC reserve team colleague Michael Mancienne to shoe up the defence - he was at QPR last season too.

CRS

[/quote]

Top Quality?

And he was at QPR last season too! WOW!

and double WOW!

How low have we sunk for people to get excited about this signing.