Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Any come backs.

Right, my mate who supports west ham kepps on saying that norwich are crap, rubbish, terrible etc etc. Anyway you guys got any come backs that I could say to him. His got hair blonde curly hair and his very spotty if you would like to know lol?. But i''m getting a bit annoyed now with it and i told him to shut up. But his stil my friend lol. So anycome backs would be appreciated. Thanks.

OTBC!

I feel your pain I live with arsenal fans sending me messages comparing Dave Striker to this guy:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=473622&plid=22870&clid=39&cpid=10

But for your friend:

He supports a team that have cheated their way into staying in the premier league!

They own craig bellamy, lee bowyer and want dyer!!  newcastle rejects and violent scum bags!  They rely on our players.  Bellamy, ashton, green, and upson is from diss.  He doesnt have too much to boast about.

Say "But we don''t Cheat."  then big fake cough *Tevez*There you go.  Repeat untill he stops saying we''re awful. 

Cheers thanks guys I think i''ll take all those into account. Except the mum bit. By the way he don''t have a girlfriend can''t get one. Thanks though. Your all legends.

OTBC!

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

Sleep with his girlfriend.

[/quote]

Or Mum

[/quote]

Or both at the same time !!!!

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

Sleep with his girlfriend.

[/quote]

Or Mum

[/quote]

Or Mums'' girlfriend.  They''re right cosmopolitan in that London.

I work with loads of them (and my husband is one!). I just tell them that we don''t resort to cheating. Most of them agree with my thoughts & are not awefully happy about the reputation that the Hammers are getting at present. I remember telling them, when I heard the Tevez & co signings last August with Koorabcian  involved, that it would all end in tears - but I thought that the Premier league would have the guts to do what they should have done.

Oh well, I''m sure the positions will be reversed again soon. We never end up in the same division for very long.