Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

non-renewals

Does anyone else know anyone who has given up their season tickets,my mate only got a half year one in the promotion season cos they were doing well.He gave it up this season because he couldn''t get used to not seeing premiership football(sic).I bet more than 80% of the non renewals came from the half season jump on the bandwagon fans,can anyone prove otherwise

[quote user="lobster catcher"]

Does anyone else know anyone who has given up their season tickets,my mate only got a half year one in the promotion season cos they were doing well.He gave it up this season because he couldn''t get used to not seeing premiership football(sic).I bet more than 80% of the non renewals came from the half season jump on the bandwagon fans,can anyone prove otherwise

[/quote]

Arthur Whittle said he''s sold his last week, but presume he means just for this season.

[quote user="lobster catcher"]

[/quote]

Thats very true mate. 2 of my mates jumped on the bandwagon and got the 1/2 yr season ticket and have now long gone.

Its a shame that some dont stick with us aint it!

I slung my 2 when Worthy wasn''t fired feb 06. Would buy again this season but no good seats left (2 together). Cant say I miss the drive though.....

People don''t know how luck they are. I miss being able to go all the time!!!!

I got one of those half season ones the year we went up and i’m still here ready for next season. 

Only got one this season because Grants taking us to the top!!!

I can feel it!

I got mine when the Jarrold Stand opened and I wouldn''t dream of giving it up. Its a shame so many who bought at the same time have given theirs up but I suppose its something you have to expect. We were successful and its going to attract shallow glory hunters.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="lobster catcher"]

[/quote]

Arthur Whittle said he''s sold his last week, but presume he means just for this season.

[/quote]

I did sell mine the other day after having one for 35 years to my sons friend whos now moved back to norfolk from the states. To be honest i was thinking about it last season as i feel im just getting to old for it all and would rather spend time with my granchildren but imo the board made that decision all to easy for me this time round . But im sure i''ll miss the buzz and as my wife keeps telling me i''ll no doubt renew it next season.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

the board made that decision all to easy for me this time round

[/quote]Can you link to where you''ve explained what the board have done wrong AW? You slagging is vague and ambiguous.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

the board made that decision all to easy for me this time round

[/quote]

Can you link to where you''ve explained what the board have done wrong AW? You slagging is vague and ambiguous.
[/quote]

No sorry now jog along mate its called MY OPINION

I did sell mine the other day after having one for 35 years to my sons friend whos now moved back to norfolk from the states. To be honest i was thinking about it last season as i feel im just getting to old for it all and would rather spend time with my granchildren but imo the board made that decision all to easy for me this time round . But im sure i''ll miss the buzz and as my wife keeps telling me i''ll no doubt renew it next season.[/quote]

does that mean you`ve sold your Discounted Senior Citizans ticket to someone whos isnt eligable for one?? and did you sell it at face value???? ;) ;) ;)

[/quote]Which you''re entitled to.... I''m interested to know what led you to form that opinion, I''d hate to think you were jumping on a bandwagon without reasonable causeWhats the board done wrong? You might educate me  :)

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

I did sell mine the other day after having one for 35 years to my sons friend whos now moved back to norfolk from the states. To be honest i was thinking about it last season as i feel im just getting to old for it all and would rather spend time with my granchildren but imo the board made that decision all to easy for me this time round . But im sure i''ll miss the buzz and as my wife keeps telling me i''ll no doubt renew it next season.[/quote]

does that mean you`ve sold your Discounted Senior Citizans ticket to someone whos isnt eligable for one?? and did you sell it at face value???? ;) ;) ;)

[/quote]

On a serious note you might need to look into that Arthur, because if he''s usiing your card for one season as you suggest he might not get in as the senior citizens cards are a completely different colour to the under 60''s cards and the stewards will pick that up at the turnstile.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Greg Sayer"]

[/quote]

On a serious note you might need to look into that Arthur, because if he''s usiing your card for one season as you suggest he might not get in as the senior citizens cards are a completely different colour to the under 60''s cards and the stewards will pick that up at the turnstile.

[/quote]

Thanks it actually never crossed my mind! Do you think its possible to keep the ticket and maybe make up the difference in price?

I think he''ll have to pay the difference if they allow him in - I swapped tickets with my sisters boyfriend a couple of times (as I have 2, it allowed him and my sis to sit together) but as he was under 21 and I''m 23 I ended up having to pay* around a fiver to make it up.*After 2 games I stopped doing this and had no problem...may be different the other way around though! :)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Greg Sayer"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks it actually never crossed my mind! Do you think its possible to keep the ticket and maybe make up the difference in price?

[/quote]

They might let you do that as theres no waiting list now. Maybe just explain that you''re unable to go this season and are passing it on to family, they may upgrade it for you but I wouldn''t count on it. Hope you get sorted.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Don''t let Peter Grant get an inkling you don''t want to be here any longer Arthur! [;)]

[/quote]

That made me smile and I bet it will make Arthur smile too [:D]

I would get a season ticket but don''t want to end up not going enough to justify the price. Plus theres 3 of us who go so I''d have to convince them to get one as well. And then we need 3 seats in a row too.

We''re currently on the hat-trick plan though but thats only really useful when we''re premiership again. Tickets are usually easy enough to come by whilst we''re championship.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Greg Sayer"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s quite easy to do, you just go to the box office and they will change it for your friend and he can pay the difference.  I had to do it to go in on son''s junior ticket a few times.  

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Which you''re entitled to.... I''m interested to know what led you to form that opinion, I''d hate to think you were jumping on a bandwagon without reasonable cause

Whats the board done wrong? You might educate me  :)
[/quote]

Starting to bore me this is!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Greg Sayer"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s quite easy to do, you just go to the box office and they will change it for your friend and he can pay the difference.  I had to do it to go in on son''s junior ticket a few times.  

[/quote]

Thanks for that Gazza and CA.

[quote user="jimbob"]People don''t know how luck they are. I miss being able to go all the time!!!![/quote]

Tell me about it mate, I miss it so much!

I''ll be seeing a lot of football this year but prob wont even get in to double figures for Norwich games!