Sign in to follow this  
Moanin Riverender

Seats

Seen the pictures of the seats going in the new stand ? The pink-un asks,what will the green letters spell ? ''WE CANT AFFORD HUCKS'' is what Doomcaster has ordered!
I think it should read ''NICE STAND HALF EMPTY''

HALF EMPTY HEADS

might reflect some of the fans we get

Curious to see that the struggling Celtic, no money (well £10m from this seasons europe games) and inept manager managed only one signing this season, Michael Gray a loan, and he can''t stay because the club cannot meet his wages

What has happened to the seats? About two columns in on each side looked like the TV gantry had been dropped on them.

it was all i could do to stop myself going across the road to morrisons, buying a spray can and going back in there and scrawling

NO AMBITION

across all that luverly concrete

sorry to say this but i sit right near the stand and you can tell it ends in a "y"
so something aobut huckerby i think.................

I looked on the official website last night (Saturday) and it was revealed what the lettering in the new stand is going to be. Quite simply it will be spell out NORWICH CITY.

A better idea may be ''8 MILLION''.Thats how much money the board are spending on the new stand.If the clubs finances are in such a perilous state,why the hell are they doing this,and why is it costing 8 million?I know the south stand needed replacing,but surely,all that was needed for now is the shell,with a roof,seats and obviously for it to be safe.The interior could wait.For 8 mill.they must be putting in gold taps and marble floors!Even now they could suspend the work on the inside of the stand,and save maybe 4-5 million,put some of that into the team and get promoted.Then they can put what they like in it(maybe a massive picture of Darren Huckerby holding up the Div.1 trophy)
This may be pie-in-the-sky,but you just feel we are in such a great position now,every option MUST be looked at.