Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Neil Doncaster Q&A on EDP24

This has been confirmed for Wednesday, August 1, from 12.30pm as part of the EDP''s On The Spot series.

Leave your questions by going to http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/interviews/newsqa/

Note that you can use the same email/password to login on EDP24 as you do the Pink ''Un
(if you''ve updated your email address on the fourms, then use you new email address on this bit of the EDP site)

I have left some questions regarding  including a couple on the (for me the key) centre back issue.  Anyone else joining in?

I''ve left one, is there any way that the entry box could be made bigger / turned into a textbox ?  Do you have the control to change html on that page ?  When you waffle on like I do, it''s helpful to have the whole question on the page.

If you don''t get to pose your questions through the Q&A, you can always email him? I sent a long-winded rant raising several points and got into an email conversation which eventually led to a phone call from him. In fairness, he gave pretty convincing responses to every issue I raised and I appreciated the fact he bothered to answer my queries.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''ve left one, is there any way that the entry box could be made bigger / turned into a textbox ?  Do you have the control to change html on that page ?  When you waffle on like I do, it''s helpful to have the whole question on the page.[/quote]It''s generated from a pre-compiled function which would mean mean getting one of our developers involved. Maybe as part of any future changes, but not now. Just use Notepad or something, type it in there, take out paragraph/returns and paste it into the box. A sentence or two and a snappy question should be enough - the shorter they are, the more are likely to be answered. No 500-word questions please!

[quote user="Stevo"]If you don''t get to pose your questions through the Q&A, you can always email him? I sent a long-winded rant raising several points and got into an email conversation which eventually led to a phone call from him. In fairness, he gave pretty convincing responses to every issue I raised and I appreciated the fact he bothered to answer my queries.[/quote]

whats his email address?

I''ve emailed him too in the past and he replied in a very detailed fashion on the same day. Tell me how many clubs have got people on the board who will do that.

Look forward to seeing the questions from the Norwich 3 as someone called them.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''ve emailed him too in the past and he replied in a very detailed fashion on the same day. Tell me how many clubs have got people on the board who will do that.

[/quote]

Ive forwarded my opinions to the board on many occasions and im still waiting for a reply! How many club boards do that?!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Ive forwarded my opinions to the board on many occasions and im still waiting for a reply! How many club boards do that?!!

[/quote]

If what you emailed the board is anything like the over the top rants you post on here it''s no wonder they have never replied.  You have to ask the questions with a little dignity in a polite and friendly manner.  Do this and they will answer you.  Especially now your noteriety is increasing since you have been published in the local rag.

By the way.  I am not critisising your views.  I just think you could sometimes make your point with a little less aggression. 

You can be sure that Doncaster will answer every selected question using all the keywords he and all his media staff use on a daily basis.

We will be patronised, we''ll be fed some figures, we may well be mislead, we''ll definitely be none the wiser... well, except that the farce goes on and Norwich City will remain in CCC limbo, well within Doncaster''s small-fry comfort zone.

We need a new vision and a NEW Chief Executive!

porker

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If what you emailed the board is anything like the over the top rants you post on here it''s no wonder they have never replied.  You have to ask the questions with a little dignity in a polite and friendly manner.  Do this and they will answer you.  Especially now your noteriety is increasing since you have been published in the local rag.

By the way.  I am not critisising your views.  I just think you could sometimes make your point with a little less aggression. 

[/quote]

Thanks for that Dad. Ive sent 3 letters in the past 2 seasons both well worded and polite but have yet to recieve any feed back whatsoever. Maybe they have very selective opinions of the letters/e-mails they like to recieve [just a thought]. My thoughts and opinions of this board are such that now i dont really care how i present myself with regards to them. They have consistantly wasted my money over the past few years so imo i think i justify my strong stand. If they refuse to talk to me now whats it going to be like for them if we have yet anougher poor season?

Don''t despair, Darth Donkster will certainly have a "hee hee" before replying to all your ''hee'' mails......

"Consistantly wasted my money over the past few years . . ."

Can you expand on this with examples?

I say this because I think you will find that if you refer to players that is the Managers responsibility - they don''t choose the players to sign the manager does. If you are refering to using money off the field then you are going to have to get specific as what you define as a waste of money.

Some money went on expanding Carrow Road by replacing what was more like a big bus shelter with a fantastic new stand, if you think that was a waste of money then fine but I can assure you that was more or less compulsery as the old South Stand was on the verge of being sanctioned as un-safe.

[quote user="chicken"]

I say this because I think you will find that if you refer to players that is the Managers responsibility - they don''t choose the players to sign the manager does. If you are refering to using money off the field then you are going to have to get specific as what you define as a waste of money.

Some money went on expanding Carrow Road by replacing what was more like a big bus shelter with a fantastic new stand, if you think that was a waste of money then fine but I can assure you that was more or less compulsery as the old South Stand was on the verge of being sanctioned as un-safe.

[/quote]

What? do i really have to explain how they have wasted my money? are you really suggesting everything is fine at CR? Did i say anything about the new stand? are you trying to put words in my mouth? am i pi@@ing in the wind trying to understand how people still think NCFC are successful under Madonna and co?!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]

The board chose the manager.........the manager chooses the players..........

A fantastic view from the Jarrold, but, by the time one''s vacated it at full-time.........it''s time to go back through the turnstile for the next home game......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You need to give them a return address Arthur.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are naughty Yankee [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are naughty Yankee [:D]

[/quote]

Naughty and nice my angel, unlike Cluck, who''s naughty and nasty.

arthur, so have have they wasted YOUR money? you paid it to NCFC so surely that makes it THEIRS doesnt it? or does the money you spent on any cars, clothes etc over the years make it yours too? Have those people wasted your money??