Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

NORWICH ON SKY ON TUESDAY NIGHT!!! WELL SETANTA ANYWAY!

When you go to the link there is no team highlighted in yellow so you cannot seem to order the game ,or do you have to order the whole kit and kaboodle?

just subscribed, will watch the game, then cancel subscription at end of month, luvely!

Yeah £10 folks - why pay out now when its next month you want to be signing up to? £9.99 for a friendly is a tad silly unless you can''t make it to carrow road.

It sounds like they still have a fair few tickets going, and I am going so no excuses!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

£9.99 a month !!?!,scandalous , I hope this bootleg ,cowboy of a channel goes the same way as ITV digital,

bring back premiership plus for £50 a season !

[/quote]

Or free on Virgin !  Hurrah!!  A quality channel saving me the prem plus fee rather than lining the pockets of Sky. In fact I can cancel my skysports subscription and still get premiership football and a sports news channel! (whilst watching skysports online  [;)])

I''ll be back in a minute - I have a couple of sports channels to cancel!!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Compare it with the cost of attending a match at Carrow Road.

OTBC

[/quote]

Go on then.. how much was it when you last went bly [;)]

Watching on the wireless is free though and you get the bonus of Canary Call [<:o)] VFM or what guys[Y] TTFN[au]

i just want to know also if there is a pub in the big city that has sentana sports

please i dint want to go to the game as west ham fans dissapoint me so much

but watchin the game with a beer would be great even if hammers fans turm up at the pub

some one please help????

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

£9.99 a month !!?!,scandalous , I hope this bootleg ,cowboy of a channel goes the same way as ITV digital,

bring back premiership plus for £50 a season !

[/quote]

premiership plus, Commercial channels.. those commercials pay for the station.. so why the need for £50 a season?

heres to free football!

jas :)

I have sentana but havent seen it advertised.

Is it definetly on and which sentanta channel as they have quite a few?

[quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]Yes, can someone explain to a digi tv newbie please!? I have just freeview through an aerial but i do get a channel that calls itself setanta sports and i don''t pay 9.99 a month. Is it pay as you go when the match comes on or something? Or do i have a different, cr*ppy freeview version? I have Virgin broadband - Jas, can i get more sports if i just add the minimum tv subscription to the broadband?

Just go to the match and support the boys ! its only £10 ! i will give you all the 1p extra if you like ?

[quote user="a1canary"] [quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

Yes, can someone explain to a digi tv newbie please!? I have just freeview through an aerial but i do get a channel that calls itself setanta sports and i don''t pay 9.99 a month. Is it pay as you go when the match comes on or something? Or do i have a different, cr*ppy freeview version?

I have Virgin broadband - Jas, can i get more sports if i just add the minimum tv subscription to the broadband?
[/quote]

yes i believe so.. call virgin media and ask them about their TV Packages.. they are getting "lost" back if thats ur thing.. and with Setantas TV Deal u will get a hell  of a lot of football league TV games next season, Didnt they get the league cup too?

jas :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Compare it with the cost of attending a match at Carrow Road.

OTBC

[/quote]

Go on then.. how much was it when you last went bly [;)]

Watching on the wireless is free though and you get the bonus of Canary Call [<:o)] VFM or what guys[Y] TTFN[au]

[/quote]

I dunno Nutty. Last time wifey & I were in the director''s box, you know complimentary like..

And Ms. Smith avoided us by going to sit in the Barclay with her cousin.

TTFN[ap]

[:D]

OTBC 

Let''s all not buy Sentanta and put it out of business. Yet another way of making us true supporters shell out more money to watch our clubs. Leave it all on Sky, then we don''t have to pay more money.

Happy hammer andy

You get setanta free with virgin media, leave sky for virgin and get all the footy, its also cheaper with virgin in my opinion as an ex sky subscriber.

setanta has premiership, french, german, scottish and usa football leagues compared to skys england and spain.

Join virgin and get as many games as you could dream of or stay with sky and moan about it. The answers simple mate.