Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Well Done NCISA - Le Juge flag flown in from Hearts.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Yeah well done Kathy... was going to post something similar myself after seeing the report on the home page.

With regards to where the flag goes, does it ned to be hung anywhere in particular?  If it is very large then maybe it is better to reside with the fans and be pulled across heads etc to rest wel wherever and with whoever brings the flag to the next game?

Have you considered asking the guy from Hearts (previous flag owner) down to an all expenses paid trip to Carrow Road?  That would be a nice gesture seing as he previously stated that he was thinking of bringing the flag down to a game himself.

[/quote]

Disappointing.........

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Smudger"]

Yeah well done Kathy... was going to post something similar myself after seeing the report on the home page.

With regards to where the flag goes, does it ned to be hung anywhere in particular?  If it is very large then maybe it is better to reside with the fans and be pulled across heads etc to rest wel wherever and with whoever brings the flag to the next game?

Have you considered asking the guy from Hearts (previous flag owner) down to an all expenses paid trip to Carrow Road?  That would be a nice gesture seing as he previously stated that he was thinking of bringing the flag down to a game himself.

[/quote]

Disappointing.........

[/quote]

Don''t worry Cluck...  it must of been all the attention that I have been getting at home lately.... may of put me in a giddy mood  [:D]

Have no fears.... Normal service has been resumed!!!  [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Disappointing.........

[/quote]

Don''t worry Cluck...  it must of been all the attention that I have been getting at home lately.... may of put me in a giddy mood  [:D]

Have no fears.... Normal service has been resumed!!!  [;)]

[/quote]

Does anyone remember the Spitting Image puppet of a big domineering David Owen and his diminutive toadying, sycophantic sidekick David Steel who would spend every sketch shmoozing, fawning and agreeing with everything Owen said no matter how contradictory or preposterous? Remind you of anyone, lol!![:D]  

[quote user="jetstream"]Whatever happened to the flag? No sign of it yet....did we miss something?[/quote]

It has yet to pass the Carrow Road safety inspection. It was there in all its glory at Rochdale though.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="jetstream"]Whatever happened to the flag? No sign of it yet....did we miss something?[/quote]

It has yet to pass the Carrow Road safety inspection. It was there in all its glory at Rochdale though.

[/quote]

Haven''t they found anyone who can translate it? . . . [:S]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

lol - muppets as usual.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Good article on the front page - talk about making a player feel welcome;  congrats to Kathy and the rest in getting this flag for Brellier![/quote]

Can we send it back and buy 24,000 white flags to wave on Saturday instead?

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Good article on the front page - talk about making a player feel welcome;  congrats to Kathy and the rest in getting this flag for Brellier![/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[/quote]

hahaha [:O] LOL , very good ! nothing like a bit o''pathos to lift the spirit

I really hope they weren''t all his best bits, cos he spent most of the time fouling people where we already have 1 of those players in the Doc, and only at 1 time did he actually do anything creatively.  The man has been awful so far, but I have heard good things from supporters of teams north of the border, who all say he is very good.  Just hope he shows it!

i can remmeber when it was first mooted about getting the flag down here and people were excited about it.. i said on this board "wouldnt it be funny if after all this he turns out to be crap"....

I didnt mean it! but it seems its actually happening!

jas :)

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="Budger"]Burn it..[/quote]

It''s fire-proof...

[/quote]

Good way to test that it''s fire-retardant before it can enter the ground :D

I wonder if when he leaves the club some time in the distant future that we get more money for the flag than what we actually get for him. Just like heart hahahahaha!

[quote user="Glenn Victor Roeder"]

Hmm.... not so distant in the future then??  I would say the flag is worth about as much as the Player - Nowt!!

GVR

[/quote]I''ll bid two quid for it...

[quote user="Glenn Victor Roeder"]

Hmm.... not so distant in the future then??  I would say the flag is worth about as much as the Player - Nowt!!

GVR

[/quote]

I wondered how long it would be before someone dragged up this thread. Hindsight is an exact science you know. It could have worked out but it didnt. I seem to remember most thought it a good move at the time. If you didnt do stuff because it may not work out in the long run then life would be very dull. If you get pleasure out of this sort of thing it says more about you than NCISA I''m afraid.

[quote user="Kathy"]

I wondered how long it would be before someone dragged up this thread. Hindsight is an exact science you know. It could have worked out but it didnt. I seem to remember most thought it a good move at the time. If you didnt do stuff because it may not work out in the long run then life would be very dull. If you get pleasure out of this sort of thing it says more about you than NCISA I''m afraid.[/quote]

Well said Kathy. It was a very positive move from NCISA and as I recall it was as well-received as the transfer itself. At the time I think most people thought Brellier would be a very good signing. It''s just a shame for everyone that it didn''t work as we might have thought

Maybe we''ll sign someone who can take on the ''Le Juge'' epithet?

They''d only have to have a vaguely French name, or maybe some connections with the legal system (maybe a previous assault conviction or dismissed Christmas party rape charge)... Even a surname beginning with ''J'', if it comes to it.

So don''t burn it yet, it still could play its part!