Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Royle for the door?

I think so. Why? Well let me set out a few reasons...

In an attempt to "address our defensive frailties" in the summer he signed Santa "gift me another" Santos and Drissa the Drossa Diallo (genius Joe, nice one!), he puts a striker and the biggest donki in the division on our central defender and main aerial threat at set pieces and then blames him for the goals, he says his team is the best in the division without realising that there''s a net at his end of the pitch as well, and he has a head shaped like a potato.

So Sheepsha**er, get shot of him! (therby leaving the club in yet more turmoil!)

Sing up now

Cheer up Joe Royle, Oh what can it mean, to a sad scouser bar steward and a s***e football team!

I think agent Royle and agent Marshall have done a sterling job for us. Leave them alone and stop blowing their cover...

I thought he was really good as that fat bloke in the Royle Family, sat on a sofa gawping at the telly and shouting "make us a brew Barbara", but he doesn''t seem so hot as a football manager.

"Ipswich my a*se"

At last? I think you''re spot on - they are just undercover agents for the MOD - Ministry of Delia.

Lets not blow their cover...

Wouldn''t it be great if Andy Marshall has a stormer for Millwall today at the Binners -I think I heard last night they could go down to 12th if they lose.

This could go down as the best season of all time...