Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Web Team - No David Strihaka press conference video?

Hi Web Team,

Just wondered if any plans to post press conference for David Strihavka, just like you did for Brellier and \Marshall

Thnaks

[quote user="Web Team - Pat"]Sincere apologies, but the timing was bad and there weren''t enough people available. So, no video - sorry.[/quote]

Convenient?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pat"]Sincere apologies, but the timing was bad and there weren''t enough people available. So, no video - sorry.[/quote]

Convenient?

OTBC

[/quote]

What does that mean?  "Convenient"?  I don''t really understand what you are trying to say?

OTBC!

Chunky

[quote user="Chunky"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Convenient?

OTBC

[/quote]

What does that mean?  "Convenient"?  I don''t really understand what you are trying to say?

OTBC!

Chunky

[/quote]

Simply that nobody will now have to try and explain on camera how Peter, Davy Striker and the other lads are going to communicate.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Convenient?

OTBC

[/quote]They''re all out to get me, and you, wibble wibble

Yes, that''s why there''s a video on the OFFICIAL SITE.

Does somebody want to mock up the press conference, like the higlights last year ?  Maybe with little subbuteo figures, or sock puppets ?That''d be cool.As for how Dave Striker will communicate with his fellow players, how long does it take to learn "Over ere son, on me ead ! " ?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Chunky"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Convenient?

OTBC

[/quote]

OTBC!

Chunky

[/quote]

Simply that nobody will now have to try and explain on camera how Peter, Davy Striker and the other lads are going to communicate.

OTBC

[/quote]Like this you mean?http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/1e/99/0,,10355~3315998,00.jpg

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Chunky"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Convenient?

OTBC

[/quote]

OTBC!

Chunky

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

In English?  Offside, Left, Right, Wide, Run and Cross?  Besides, I''d wager Dave the Striker speaks better english than alot of people in England, might have a problem at the christmas party when Grants had a few though, scottish people always speak quickly when they''re drunk.

OTBC!

Chunky

PG speaks quick before the booze, so whats he going to be like after it. :)