Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Quinn

am I the only one..

[quote user="Canary_teen"]Im very optimistic about our chances and added to the fact Ipsh*t Tahn FC look like they are in huge trouble, this has the making of a great season (Y)[/quote]

hohoho pull the other one Canary_teen... it has got bell ends on!!!  [:D]

"

Just because I SUPPORT my team"Who says the forum''s resident armchair crtic doesn''t either ?Maybe your mistake Canary teen, is to think it''s the same one as yours.

[quote user="Canary_teen"]Just because I SUPPORT my team and dont criticise them in every post..............[/quote]well said mate smudger just give it a rest and give some encouragment

Support when we win lose draw come rain or shine is true support---Strange how attending games draws critisism !Strange how feeling good about being there alikens you to a sheep or a clapping seal !Strange to actually enjoy the occasion, the banter, the speculation, the atmosphere !

Strange to to go through life with a half full cup !

Even stranger to enjoy your own sad company in an armchair on a Sat afternoon waiting to pounce on anything to complain about !

[quote user="Canary_teen"]Just because I SUPPORT my team and dont criticise them in every post..............[/quote]Ignore him like i do Canary teen you are just feeding his ego by replying.

im well optermistic, got a real good feeling going into the season, although if dickson/youseff leave then ??wembley here we come

[quote user="Canary_teen"]Just because I SUPPORT my team and dont criticise them in every post..............[/quote]

dont worry mate, just ignore Thrush (fudger), the more people that do the better it will be.

jas :)

Canary_teen..

Smudger is the glass half empty kinda guy you always find moaning about everything in the pub.

I for one havent been this optimisic for years about an upcoming season, i really think weve bought some top players, maybe not world beaters, but we neither need nor can afford world beaters. We need players to compete in this league, and in the players weve bought, Marshall, Cureton, Dave Striker, Brellier and Semmy, weve bought the jigsaw fillers that will make us tick again.

Roll on August 11th. OTBC.

I am finding it quite easy to be optimistic about the new year - we have brought in the divisoions leading scorer - and a potentially quality forigen striker.  We have a wonderful new keeper and a solid midfielder - blended with the first teamers we have presently - and some good potential this could be a good year.

It sounds like the board have continued to keep the finaces in good order and there is money in the kitty.

Grant is optimisitc has had time to settle.

Yeah it should be good.

I totally agree Canary Teen. I feel very optimistic. Isn''t that what being a true football supporter is all about. Shame others don''t feel the same way. As another poster says, there will always be half full and half empty people. I''m glad I''m always half full!

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Just because I SUPPORT my team"

Who says the forum''s resident armchair crtic doesn''t either ?

Maybe your mistake Canary teen, is to think it''s the same one as yours.
[/quote]

If what you mean RALPH WRIGHT is that im an armchair fan like SMUDGER then let me tell you that

I went to the play off final in 2002 and have had a season ticket for all the seasons afterwards. I have always got behind the team on matchdays, the only time i have criticised at matchdays is the horror show that was Burnley at home, when i joined in with the majority of the crowd singing Worthy Out.