Cant see it myself. His laziness wont impress Roy Keane. Ill be surprised if its true.Really dont wanna see him or Saf go. As it stands we have a great squad. If we lose them two it will do us more harm than good unless we bring in 2 players of equality.

[quote user="BarclayMan artist formerly known as BarclayBoy"]Cant see it myself. His laziness wont impress Roy Keane. Ill be surprised if its true.

Really dont wanna see him or Saf go. As it stands we have a great squad. If we lose them two it will do us more harm than good unless we bring in 2 players of equality.
[/quote]

If he is so lazy why do you not want him to leave for reportedly 3 times what we paid for him? It doesn''t make sense!

[quote user="BarclayMan artist formerly known as BarclayBoy"]

Cant see it myself. His laziness wont impress Roy Keane. Ill be surprised if its true.

Really dont wanna see him or Saf go.
[/quote]

Mmmm, and this from a boy/man who supposedly "knows his football".

Read it again, it really doesn''t make sense.

If it all goes through then I hope we keep Safri. There is no way we could afford to loose both players.

I don''t think this has anything to do with the ambition of the club either - I think this has more to do with the players, even though Hucks suggests that this is more a club thing.

If a player is courted by a premiership team can you really blame them?

The biggest thing is that it has come at completely the wrong time. We will not be able to replace them easily because of the obscene prices being thrown around. £5million for Koumas - Safri is a far better player and what does that tell you?!!!

I think Etuhu has had enough - he was good friends with Earnie and now he is gone.

Its a real shame. If we loose Safri then I am afraid I will be well and truly in the Smudger brigade and consign my hopes to another mid-table finnish. Etuhu as well would be enough to see us back to our pre-Worthington ability. Love or hate that man he managed to do well with what he had and now it seems none of "his" signings want to stay.

It even sounds like Hucks will think about leaving us if we are not careful. At least make the man Captain.

Dickson and safri leaving?? This is terrible news, every week it seems to be 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Sounds as if huckerby will be joining the board protest!

[quote user="chicken"]

We will not be able to replace them easily because of the obscene prices being thrown around. £5million for Koumas - Safri is a far better player and what does that tell you?!!!

[/quote]

It tells me you have no clue about football!!  Safri a better player than Koumas..... errr  OK!!  [:P]

Koumas - the most overated player going?!!!

He plays with an attitude that he is ten times better than he is and never puts in the effort to prove it. He has the technical ability but has not got the stamina or the drive to succeed in the premiership.

Safri is not the same sort of player - he is more of a deep sitting player who constructs a step back rather than in the face of the opposition. I would say Safri is more consistant.

So it''s contraversial but I would say that Safri is a far better all-rounder than Koumas. Koumas doesn''t ever seem concerened about tracking back.

Yeah, possibly, but Koumas turns up for most of the games in a season and doesn''t do Ramadam or the African Nations.