Sign in to follow this  
megson

Tickets for lowestoft friendly tomorrow

Anyone know if there will be any pay on the gate, or if I can ring and get some today?

Web Team, is this something that''s being looked at by Archant to put at the end of a preview piece tomorrow?

I''m planning on paying on the gate tomorrow, if its anything like it usually is at Dereham etc it won''t be a problem getting in. Can''t see advance sales being more than a couple of hundred but if someone from Archant can confirm it''ll save me a wasted journey!

Very good question Megson... not like your usual self... Are you sure that you are feeling ok today?

I would like to go and watch these fantastic new signings of ours that are going to conquer all before them and take us to the league title. [:D]

Heard some news over the weekend that you may need a ticket... so would be good if somebody could confirm.

Tickets for the game, which kicks off at 7.45pm, are still available, and are priced £8 for adults, £5 for pensioners and £3 for children.

Lowestoft Towns Website Tickets for the eagerly awaited clash between Lowestoft Town FC and Norwich City FC, are on sale today from 11 30am in the social club. Tickets priced £8.00 Adults £5.00 Pensioners and £3.00 children.Lowestoft Town FC - contact detailsCrown MeadowLove RoadLowestoftSuffollkNR32 2PATelephone: 01502 573818Or fill in the form

[quote user="Smudger"]

Very good question Megson... not like your usual self... Are you sure that you are feeling ok today?

I would like to go and watch these fantastic new signings of ours that are going to conquer all before them and take us to the league title. [:D]

Heard some news over the weekend that you may need a ticket... so would be good if somebody could confirm.

[/quote]

Lol, well its monday, do any of us feel ok on a monday?

Shuperb, thanks Blah.

I''m guessing i should of just googled that rather than getting you to do it for me..................!

[quote user="megson"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Lol, well its monday, do any of us feel ok on a monday?

[/quote]

mmm very good point Megson...

That is two in a day... my oh my you are getting SHARP!!!  [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Lowestoft Towns Website

Tickets for the eagerly awaited clash between Lowestoft Town FC and Norwich City FC, are on sale today from 11 30am in the social club. Tickets priced £8.00 Adults £5.00 Pensioners and £3.00 children.

Lowestoft Town FC - contact details
Crown Meadow
Love Road
Lowestoft
Suffollk
NR32 2PA

Telephone: 01502 573818

Or fill in the form
[/quote]

EIGHT POUNDS TO WATCH THE RESERVES PLAY LOWESTOFT!!!!!! [:O]

What is this world coming too?

[quote user="Shyster"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Lowestoft Towns Website Tickets for the eagerly awaited clash between Lowestoft Town FC and Norwich City FC, are on sale today from 11 30am in the social club. Tickets priced £8.00 Adults £5.00 Pensioners and £3.00 children.Lowestoft Town FC - contact detailsCrown MeadowLove RoadLowestoftSuffollkNR32 2PATelephone: 01502 573818Or fill in the form [/quote]

EIGHT POUNDS TO WATCH THE RESERVES PLAY LOWESTOFT!!!!!! [:O]

What is this world coming too?

[/quote]Please remember that Lowestoft have severe financial difficulties, and this game may well help them out in a huge way. 8 pounds really ain''t that much guys.

Im sure there will be plenty on sale on the day although i cant for the life of me think how they might sell them after the crap the club has spun us recently!