todd coughlan

new player?????????????//

evry 1 is sayin we need cover in defence right midfield and centre midfield
i think the players we try and loan in should be

defence robert huth (chelsea)
midfield kevin harper(pompey)
emmanuel petit(chelsea)

who do you think would b good at norwich

Personally not so sure we need cover in defence, with Shackell ready to step in. Right Midfield is the key area for me and Harper would be great but don''t think we can loan him as he''s been here once already would have to buy him I think?

Huth - played yesterday for Chelski, Shackell waiting his turn, seems unlikely
Petit - too expensive, nowt to prove, not what we need
Harper - couldn;t find thread with it on, but sure there''s a valid reason for why he won''t be coming back (next year poss??)

But, my mate who REALLY knows what he''s talking about says that the reason Beckham has dismissed speculation linking him to Chelsea is that he wants to reprise his role on the right side of midfield for... us - next season. Apparently, he is a big fan of Deilas recipes (especially that tricky one with eggs) and Colmans are one of the few companies in the world that don''t sponsor him..

beofre saturday i thought we could cope without a right sided midfielder,but i really do think that we could do with one now,the poor performances there are having negative effects on the rest of the team
the problem is,who could we get - there is no point getting someone for the hell of it,and so i think it will mean we will get no one

Need someone in, preferably a name in midfield, hopefully right sided to give the team a boost for last 10/11 games.