Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

If we get 3-3.5million.......

If we get 3-3.5 million for the pair of them how much do you think will be made available for replacements ?

I reckon about 500-700k if we,re lucky and the residue will go in the usual black hole same as always.

Next  we,ll hear that the club is going flat out to sign quality replacements. (yeah, as long they,re freebies or cheap)

Hucks is fuming. yeah so are we mate.

I,ve supported City since 1962 when i was 15 years old i''m now 60 and can''t remember being more demoralised about where we''re heading.

Grant said on saturday that Etuhu did''nt travel to Exeter because he had tootheache. (Alarm bells imediately start ringing)

By the way the reason i did''nt start supporting City until i was 15 is because my family moved here from Essex where i supported Saafend.[:''(]      

Not being that young myself I am afraid this has happened before,it is a crying shame that a club which has so much potential seems happy to become a feeder club for teams no bigger and in many cases smaller than us but with one important ingredient....ambition.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

By the way the reason i did''nt start supporting City until i was 15 is because my family moved here from Essex where i supported Saafend.[:''(]      

[/quote]

Interesting.  I moved to Norfolk from Essex in 1969 when I was 14 having previously supported Southend.   Like you, it was a conversion for life and whilst I have a soft spot for the Shrimpers, head to head there is no conflict.  City every time.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Grant said on saturday that Etuhu did''nt travel to Exeter because he had tootheache.  

[/quote]

Perhaps Granty should cure Dixon''s toothache with a well aimed elbow in training. Knock all his bleedin'' teeth out. A lack of teeth never stopped our Iwan.....[:D]

I am sorry to say our beloved club is falling to pieces.Now hux the legend has had to speak out against this it is becoming very sad selling all the rolls royces and scouting around all the car  boot sales to see if anyone will come and play for us.Lets face it anyone with an ounce of talent does not want to come to a club what keeps selling its best asssets.We have now become a selling club again we must have been the only club i know what did not use its parachute money last year to strengthen the team.We had the smallest squad in the championship in the final year of the parachute payments it is bloody criminal.I  say get shot of this shit board and get someone in who is prepared to put some proper money in and stop fleasing its supporters year in year out.

Some of you on here are finally getting what you deserve - and it seems you don''t like it.  Prety much since he signed, Etuhu has been a target for the boo boys.  So is it really any surprise that as soon as a Premiership club comes sniffing that he''s off like a shot?  He has never been truly appreciated by Norwich ''fans'' - well, not, that is, until we might be selling him.

For once, I don''t blame the club for this one - nor the Earnshaw deal.  I think on both occasions, the player wants to go; therefore, we really have to let them or face another Ashton situation with an unhappy player who clearly doesn''t want to be at the club.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

Some of you on here are finally getting what you deserve - and it seems you don''t like it.  Prety much since he signed, Etuhu has been a target for the boo boys.  So is it really any surprise that as soon as a Premiership club comes sniffing that he''s off like a shot?  He has never been truly appreciated by Norwich ''fans'' - well, not, that is, until we might be selling him.

For once, I don''t blame the club for this one - nor the Earnshaw deal.  I think on both occasions, the player wants to go; therefore, we really have to let them or face another Ashton situation with an unhappy player who clearly doesn''t want to be at the club.

[/quote]

...and you think he would be treated differently elsewhere after ''some'' of his performances last season? He would have had the same criticism at Sunderland. Even Huckerby has referred to Etuhu''s inconsistency. . Doesn''t mean we want to get rid, bank the money, and end up with some Cowdenbeath reserve.