Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Shack and Hendo of missing the Cardiff starting line-up

Did Shackell and Henderson deserved to be dropped in the Cardiff match after their fantastic performance on the East Anglian Derby?

You know good manager usually or always won''t change his winning team as Nigel''s usual did, in last few games we had 4 to 5 times UNCHANGED team, but for me it was full of question marks about why both former academy didn''t get their chance against mid-table Cardiff?

From Nigel''s point of view I think, he should explain since Adam Drury and Jim Brennan were first team regulars before, so if they were fit, they can automatically put back in his plan; but for me, if someone played well, then you needed to wait your chance until, yeah, we don''t want it happen of course since someone was injured or someone didn''t perform, not
went straight back to the first team. What''s the meaning of healty competition? Remember last season we had Kenton, Fleming and MacKay, they took turns to play.

Anyway we still benefit from no change in the first team, that means we are always winning and don''t need to change.