Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Nut

Well Done Iwan

I''d like to say Well Done Iwan Roberts. He has taken some unbelievable and unnecessary slag*ing off on this forum but i think he has proved today he can still do a job for Norwich.
Fair enough he hasnt got a whole season in him to be first choice striker but when called upon he still has something to offer us.

I wonder how many of the fans in Carrow Road who have slag*ed him off jumped up and down when he scored today??

I think Iwan deserves the respect of every Norwich fan for the service he has given to Norwich City Football Club.

Yes i would agree that Iwan was fantastic today but the trouble is that he can''t and won''t be able to last a full 90 minutes every week..

Superb showing yesterday though-the old Robbo returned!!

Compared to most of the Norwich City players Iwan Roberts consistantly gets a very good press but he is not above criticism. I don''t believe his case is helped by sweeping statements that he can still do a job for Norwich, based on one good game every month or so. No player goes bad overnight and I am certain the Welshman will find the net again this season, but isn''t that what he is allegedly paid eight thousand pounds a week to do?

Robbo has made 6 starts this season and 13 sub appearances, so yes he will only have a good game every month because he is not playing much, in that time he has scored 4 goals. He has been on the pitch less time than his replacements and scored the same amount as PC and one less than DH. Yes he had a poor game v Watford but then who didnt? Iwan is doing a good job for city and doesn''t deserve the stick he gets, he had a cracking game on Saturday and took his goal very well. Please get behind him and the rest of the team now that the golden boys have gone, they need our support and hopefully will deliver the goods.