Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Ho Hum!

Well, thats Cardiff out of the way. Now its time tighten the belt another 2 inches. Ok we lost 2-1, so what! Sunderland went there and had 4 put past them! We weren''t dealt a "Football Lesson", 2 silly defensive errors and we were punished. What is it now? 6 defeats since the onset of the season. We are in a very good position and we will still do it!

NO NEGATIVE WAVES! If one can think back to August, I for one, wouldn''t have thought we would have been in our present position. Cardiff is history! [both recent visits], the way now forward, is to be positive and achieve our aim of getting out of this division. All the so-called has-been football experts, say that we are the great pretenders, who haven''t a cat in hells chance of doing it! we aren''t a "Big Club"! let''s prove these Dick***ds wrong! Come on! get behind the lads on Tuesday, their tails will be up after they received a "Full Perm"! from Nigel''s 12billion kw hairdryer.

Ho Hum! a minor set-back, onward and upward! "Never mind the Danger"!!!

Well said Mello, we had to lose a match at some stage and I would rather it was against Cardiff than West Ham, West Brom and the Suffolk side. All of the last 3 home opponents had a chance to beat us but they didn''t put their chances away, on this occasion Cardiff did and we lost. Tuesday against Gillingham will give us an ideal opportunity to erase the minor blip on Saturday. Still top of the league and having a laugh.

fair enough but we do have to address the problems of team selection.the poor performance at the back was uncharacterisitc and is just one of those things,but we need to sort out rthe right midfield urgently because i feel most of the other problems elsewhere stem from there

brilliant,love the kelly''s hero''s line,hope this is the last time the message board heats up as it always takes a defeat for players to get picked out and the manager to be questioned,as you so rightly pointed out arch the defeat is not the important thing its how we react to it tommorrow,come on the boys !lets see a reaction,we where always going to loose a couple and at least it hasnt given any one close to us three points.

Good post mello, was going to write something myself. The worst thing that can happen now is that everyone starts to get nervous and edgy at games- thats fans as well as players.

I hope City fans have got the sense to realise that the Gills will have a game-plan to frustrate us and get the nerves setting in- DONT fall for it! This is another game which will be more of a scrap for the points, and a positive aproach from the stands will be almost as important as one on the pitch. COME ON, we can do it!

Dead right mello yello - Cardiff was a blip, and it''s the one game out of our recent run I''d have chosen if I had to select one to loose. With the other results on Saturday not doing us too much harm, and with the Baggies playing Wigan tomorrow, we can improve the gap against one or the other, if not both.

We need to be patient against the Gills - they got a good result against Preston, and will try to contain us, but we can and will break them down. (Sorry if that prediction upsets 1st Wiz, but I stopped believing in fairies along time ago - apart from those that wear a white donkey on their shirts - biggest bunch of fairies I''ve ever seen!!)

As for Archie saying we''ve got to sort out team selection, I think I''ll leave that to Nigel - he seems to have done OK without my help so far this season.