Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

lets spend big!

ok so we have bout 7million 2 play with (earnie, ethuhu and 2mil from new directors)

lets show some intent!

why dont we go for charlton cole? izad mcleod?

we need someone to fill dicksons shoes - lets aim for lee hendrie or someone of that calibre surely!

I don''t agree with the targets you name, and I don''t agree with the sum you think''s available, but I agree that the only way to stave off a fan revolt now is to make a splash in this transfer window on genuine talent.

So, we''ve lost players because of their release clauses?  Aren''t there good players at OTHER clubs with such clauses?  Let''s go raid them for a change!  (as i think we did for Marshall)

And, yes, we don''t have all the money in the bank because it''ll come in installments.  So what?  Let''s cut a few deals where that''s how WE pay the selling club.

No more excuses.  Time for action!

Most of it will go to the same place as other transfer income and Premier payments. Supposedly getting into the Premiership is worth about 50 million. wheres that gone ?

City have been playing to packed houses for the last 4 years or so.

The fans have been brilliant home and away. They dont deserve to be treated with such contempt.

WHERE ARE YOU BOARD ? LETS BE HAVIN YOU.  

well there are sell- on cluases, ethuhu had a 12 % one, dont know what earnie had, and we get money from previuos transfers (ashton,gree) in installments, and so we had no money to start with?, if no sales and no 2 million loan?

Haha £7m to play with, that is one of the funniest posts I have heard in a long time.  We will be lucky and I mean lucky to see £1.5m being spent on a midfielder and a central defender, the rest of the squad will be patched up with loans, this will be the same even if Safri goes.