Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

DONCASTER READ THIS

I hope he doesn''t read this. I also wish he''d stop replying to everyone''s emails and taking part in web chats - which polite and nice as it is means he''s not working on the important stuff that should be his perogative - sorting out contracts, improving finaces by bringing in new investment etc etc.

OK, so this is slightly flippant as I accept there''s time to do some of these other PR-related things too. But it worries me that Neil Doncaster just seems too decent a bloke. Can''t help thinking we need some snarling hard-nosed business-type at the helm who can cut some underhand deals and fight a bit dirtier.

Less of the caring, sharing nice family club...

110% WEEN_NASTY...

Maybe Doomcaster should take a leaf out of his own book?

If him and his other cronies on the board can''t walk the walk then why oh why can''t they stop talking the talk and spouting c**p in the press???

Huckerby''s occasional outburst over the last six months or so have been the only signs of honesty and passion that we have seen from the Club...  I am behind HUCKS totally!!!

[quote user="Grando"]. Can''t help thinking we need some snarling hard-nosed business-type at the helm who can cut some underhand deals and fight a bit dirtier. [/quote]

agreed!

jas :)

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]Don''t tell Hucks to shut up. I''m with him. Anyone else?[:@][/quote]

Why would he read this?! Why don''t you actually tell him?