Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Grant Defends hucks statement

from the front page of this site

"Grant said: “I think Darren''s frustration has come from the fact he think he''s doing it for the better of everybody. He wants to be playing in the Premier League and that''s where we all want to be.

“I understand Darren''s frustration. He wants to play with the best players, I want to be coaching the best players.”

so what now mr doomcaster, will u get Grant into your office and tell him to shut his mouth?

Its good to see some solidarity between coach and player. At least they are all onside and singing from the same hymn sheet. which is a comforting thought as it means the players will want success for Grant and he wants his players to reach the top.

the limitations of the board are holding us back.

jas :)

Yes there is a big division in the club with Granty not agreeing with most of the stuff that doncaster says

I''m not surprised that Peter came out in support of Hucks. I''m sure he is thoroughly cheesed off at the moment with the way players are being sold without agreement from him. I think the board will have to be a bit careful with their future conduct or they might find they have to start looking around for a new manager. What a farce.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

from the front page of this site

"Grant said: “I think Darren''s frustration has come from the fact he think he''s doing it for the better of everybody. He wants to be playing in the Premier League and that''s where we all want to be.

“I understand Darren''s frustration. He wants to play with the best players, I want to be coaching the best players.”

so what now mr doomcaster, will u get Grant into your office and tell him to shut his mouth?

Its good to see some solidarity between coach and player. At least they are all onside and singing from the same hymn sheet. which is a comforting thought as it means the players will want success for Grant and he wants his players to reach the top.

the limitations of the board are holding us back.

jas :)

[/quote]

Also:

The City boss hopes to replace Etuhu before the Coca-Cola Championship season begins in just over three weeks'' time.

He said: “Even if Dickson Etuhu was here I''d still be looking to bring two or three people in. We''re going to be looking to replace in an area of the pitch where I didn''t want to be doing it. Trying to get the same quality, that''s the problem.”