Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Season Ticket Renewal

It really does make you wonder why you renew your season ticket so early - especially when you dont know what the team will look like

[:|]

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

It really does make you wonder why you renew your season ticket so early - especially when you dont know what the team will look like

[/quote]What a silly question to ask to a true Norwich fan.

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

[/quote]

What a silly question to ask to a true Norwich fan.
[/quote]

Quite so, barclayrentboy.  It''s because it''s cheaper . . .

who is that fool. he obviously aint a true supporter just a glory supporter. if ur a true fan ull take the rough eith the smooth, we had the smooth 2-3 years ago now we are going thru rough period. the club needs the support to remain loyal and not go slagging off the club as soon as we sell a player.

[quote user="DION is the king"]who is that fool. he obviously aint a true supporter just a glory supporter. if ur a true fan ull take the rough eith the smooth, we had the smooth 2-3 years ago now we are going thru rough period. the club needs the support to remain loyal and not go slagging off the club as soon as we sell a player.[/quote]

here here [:)]

DION is the king wrote

who is that fool. he obviously aint a true supporter just a glory supporter. if ur a true fan ull take the rough eith the smooth, we had the smooth 2-3 years ago now we are going thru rough period. the club needs the support to remain loyal and not go slagging off the club as soon as we sell a player.

you can tell that school is out can''t you ?

Firstly I made a statement - not at all slagging off the club, transfers are a fact of life. It was just to see what response it would get

Secondly I have already renewed mine, my sons and daughter season tickets - and have done for several years

Thirdly I can actually spell whole words

[quote user="DION is the king"]who is that fool. he obviously aint a true supporter just a glory supporter. if ur a true fan ull take the rough eith the smooth, we had the smooth 2-3 years ago now we are going thru rough period. the club needs the support to remain loyal and not go slagging off the club as soon as we sell a player.[/quote]

Dion, whilst I agree with the sentiment of your message, you strapline is totally ridiculous.  He is a whole hearted player that gives his all for the team and turned in some impressive performances last season.  You talk about slagging off the club - doesn''t this apply to slagging off a committed player?