Sign in to follow this  
Archie

worthy

having read the latest article after the cardiff defeat,i think we are so so lucky to have such a top manager. the way in which he is so patient baffles me,and before those who dont like him jump on his back,what would you do??personally i wouldnt know what to do with McKenzie,but having read the article,i''m convinced that keeping the same team that has got us to the top is the way forward.
so to all those doubters after saturday''s defeat, who would you rather have instead of worthy

At this moment in time I think Worthy is doing as good a job as he can for us, and he seems to be learning all the time. The work ethic he insists upon from the players is matched by his own, I feel, and he represents our club in public in a way that makes me feel even more proud to be a supporter. Imagine having to cope with the embarrassment of trying to defend BFJ, Warnock, Moore, and even, now, Pardew, in the firing line from other teams'' fans! In that situation I don''t think I''d even bother! I really hope his gets his due reward and takes us back to you-know-where. (Still can''t bring myself to say those words).

My opinion of him is going up all the time. He seems very calm under pressure and he has the respect of the players.

He can often delay changes (tactical and substitutions) which can annoy me, but i wouldn''t swap him for any other manager in this division.