Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

What Wilnis REALLY said

FRUSTRATED Ipswich player Fabian Wilnis makes no bones about it. He believes Norwich City should not be top of the league and are not good enough to survive in the top flight.

Throwing his toys out of the cot after the match, he claimed they would be relegated by Christmas.

He gibbered: “Norwich just aren’t good enough to be top of the league, even though they are and everything.

“There must be something wrong with the adding up or something, I don’t know. They’re almost as c**p as us, so they won’t last five minutes in the Premiership.

“They’ll be like, ‘Nigel, Nigel, the big men are hurting us and scoring loads of goals, we want to go home’ and like crying and wetting their pants and stuff.

“They’d need about a thousand new players and the opposition would have to be blind, or dead, or have no legs for them to even get, like, a nil-nil draw.

“The way Norwich played in the first half, they’''d come straight back down with a record lowest points total, like say, Goals For 2, Goals Against a million, billion, trillion, squidillion, something like that.

“And they smell. They do. Huckerby smells like tramp’s wee, Robert Green smells like . . . I don”t know, an old prozzy’s bra that been blocking up a toilet or something, and Malky’s got bogies and batty boy dribble down his shorts.

“No, I don’t care about being substituted at half time, I asked to come off, coz . . . coz . . . I got so fed up playing against such inferior opposition, so ner, ner, ner.

“Anyway, do I look bothered, though? Do I care? Do I look bothered? I don’t want to be in the Premiership anyway, it’s full of gaylords and pikeys.”

Spud-headed Town boss Joe Royle added: “We’d be top if we had the same points as Norwich.”

I must admit I stole this from Karl Minns'' superb column in Friday''s Evening News. He is brilliant.

Ha ha ha ha ha, fantastic!! I can almost smell the sour grape smell wafting from suffolk!

Karl Minns! Really?!? Faced with a huge spectrum of potential retorts to Mr Wilnis'' outburst, that was the best he could come up with? I''ve read some of his stuff before and it left me feeling somewhat unclean. I couldn''t even find his email address to voice my opinion!

I could go on but I fear it would be fruitless.

Here''s to the lads at Cardiff, OTBC

Did you try a kind of candy called "Super lemon" or "Super grape" from Japan? I am sure Wilnis had tasted it at our changing room! Good job for our kit man!! :O)