Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

THE PROTEST IS ON !!

I would like to officially confirm that a protest will go ahead at  the first home game of the season and for every home game thereafter until  the supporters of Norwich City Football club achieve a satisfactory conclusion to an ongoing dispute concerning certain members of this message board.

As no-one has stepped forward to offer to lead the said demonstration, I offer my humble services on your behalf to act as your spokesperson.

Should you decide that you feel that another ncfc supporter is more suitable than me then I will be only too happy to stand aside and let that person take the helm but rest assured that he or she will have my full support on what is a very serious matter.

I am expecting at least 5/6000 supporters to be demonstrating at that first match and to help the cause, banners will be distributed free at the coach and horses public house  in large print saying......

Can sons of boadicea have a brand new shiny yellow plastic seat !!

Lappinitup.

I really don''t think now is the time for a protest. Wait and see what the real FOOTBALL ambition is this season? This maybe the season the board (NCPLC) remembers its running a FOOTBALL club. Give Grant a chance to show what he can do with HIS team before we call for anyone''s head.But this season FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST or they will find out how Chase felt at the end.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="lappinitup"]

I am expecting at least 5/6000 supporters to be demonstrating at that first match and to help the cause, banners will be distributed free at the coach and horses public house  in large print saying......

[/quote]

Yep that''s about right, about 5 ''people'' demonstarting. Are you actually going to watch the game?

If you read it, it''s actually a joke. Honestly, some people see the word "protest" and immediatly jump on the defensive.

I''m going to enjoy walking past watching 5-10 people making a pathetic attempt to demonstrate and begging people as they walk past to stand with them, how funny is that going to be, how about trying something unique for a change, how about watching the greatest team in the world play at the greatest stadium? just a thought because that''s why I travel all that way.

Give it a go, you might enjoy it.

[quote user="give it a rest"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Yep that''s about right, about 5 ''people'' demonstarting. Are you actually going to watch the game?

[/quote]

I see 5 if they are lucky

I think that is a very ''worthy'' topic for a protest - I/''m with you.

For those others who can''t spot a wind up when its before your very eyes - do us all a favour and get a life.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

I would like to officially confirm that a protest will go ahead at  the first home game of the season and for every home game thereafter until  the supporters of Norwich City Football club achieve a satisfactory conclusion to an ongoing dispute concerning certain members of this message board.

As no-one has stepped forward to offer to lead the said demonstration, I offer my humble services on your behalf to act as your spokesperson.

Should you decide that you feel that another ncfc supporter is more suitable than me then I will be only too happy to stand aside and let that person take the helm but rest assured that he or she will have my full support on what is a very serious matter.

Can sons of boadicea have a brand new shiny yellow plastic seat !!

Lappinitup. [/quote]

Hahaha, you nearly got me there lappin and probably would have if it wasn''t for another poster pointing it out, evidently taught me nothing at Uni...[:P]

[quote user="Wings"]If you read it, it''s actually a joke. Honestly, some people see the word "protest" and immediatly jump on the defensive.[/quote]

If it was even half funny then yes you could call it a joke!

BB FOOTBALL FIRST, give it a rest, Peter Grant''s Tartan Army, biggleyellow, you should all hang your heads in embarrassment and shame! [:$]

Good one lappinitup, gave me a smile [:D]

[quote user="Wings"]If you read it, it''s actually a joke. Honestly, some people see the word "protest" and immediatly jump on the defensive.[/quote]Bugggggggger!!!!!!!!! For once I think Im defending the board (up to a point) and get that wrong. Hangs head in shame........and will read postings with brain in gear in future.

but still FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

BB FOOTBALL FIRST, give it a rest, Peter Grant''s Tartan Army, biggleyellow, you should all hang your heads in embarrassment and shame! [:$]

Good one lappinitup, gave me a smile [:D]

[/quote]I have

I''ll tell delia to put a few mugs of tea on for you boys so you can keep warm while the rest of us are inside watching the game.

pack of biscuits too? one pack should be enough to go round.

I guess someone still needs to explain so - ''Son of Bodicea'' has been posting on just about every thread that he wants a shiny new yellow seat instead of the faded jaded yellow seat that has been bleached by the sun and he wants to start up a demonstration to get it. The original post was supposed to be funny guys. No need to get all on the defensive. Just have a little chuckle about it!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]I guess someone still needs to explain so - ''Son of Bodicea'' has been posting on just about every thread that he wants a shiny new yellow seat instead of the faded jaded yellow seat that has been bleached by the sun and he wants to start up a demonstration to get it. The original post was supposed to be funny guys. No need to get all on the defensive. Just have a little chuckle about it![/quote]

Thanks for that CaptnCanary. I found Sons of Boadicea''s pleas for a ''''brand new shiny yellow plastic seat'''' highly amusing so I thought I''d take it a stage further and put it together with a call for a protest (obviously topical).

Clearly I made the post too convincing by the way it was jumped on by other posters. Nowhere in the post did I mention the board (only SOBs seat) but the thing that did amaze me was that both pro and anti board posters jumped on it which shows that for all the rhetoric on here they all have the club at heart.

Long may it continue !     Wink [;)]      OTBC