Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Good luck Earnie! I think 3.5 million was a bargian!

Hi all

When you see that Bellamy is 7m+ and Bent 16m+ and Koumas for 5.8m and Kamara for 6m+  !!!!

I think Derby got a bargian for Earnie at 3.5 million.

If he wasn''t injured he would have topped the gaolscoring list last year.

I have just read he comments on the pink-un regarding the club and delias book gift and : IMO: I wish him all the best!

After the raw deal he had at west brom, I hope he scores at Stamford Bridge, Old trafford, Anfield etc .... and has a great laugh.

Bye Earnie, I enjoyed it why it lasted.

Cheers All.

I agree...

Derby have most certainly got the buy of the summer and they must be laughing their socks off at us!!!

They have signed Andy Todd today also and I am tipping them to stay up with Earnie getting plenty of goals.

They have both shown AMBITION (the word that so many Norwich fans are afraid of) and I for one wish them both all the best!

What the hell is this garbage? oh yes, your opinion, which your fully entitled to. To counter act it and give a hardcore fans real opinion on Earnie...He can @$%& right off, the short ar%& little motherflipper....if you dont wanna play for NCFC, bye bye and hello Mr Cureton...welcome back lad.I hope Derby get stuffed week in week out the bunch of cheating bar stools, and Earnie finds himself back in the Championship season after next, waving to us as we pass them on the way up....

"They have both shown AMBITION (the word that so many Norwich fans are afraid of)"

That statement has no fact or thought put into it.  I''d see someone about this verbal diarrhoea you seem to have, it could land you in some trouble. 

Hang on....I''ll even give you a chance to back up that statement you just made.......How are we (Everyone on this message board, except yourself of course) afraid of ''Ambition'' ?

[quote user="Smudger"]

I agree...

Derby have most certainly got the buy of the summer and they must be laughing their socks off at us!!!

They have signed Andy Todd today also and I am tipping them to stay up with Earnie getting plenty of goals.

They have both shown AMBITION (the word that so many Norwich fans are afraid of) and I for one wish them both all the best!

[/quote]

Andy todd - Ambition! pah, he''d be an alright championship signing, and may well be what they need at the back, but i wouldn''t call it ambitious, i''d call earnshaws buy a bit ambitious, but how can even the most stingy of clubs turn a player of his calibre down when they can get him for £3.5m.

If we got to the prem and signed andy todd and tyrone mears, i''d be worried

[quote user="Smudger"]

I agree...

[/quote]

Go support Derby then.

This "norwich are crap and show no ambition" thing of yours is being layed abit thick now.

Earnie and the board knew he was going because of the clause in his contract so as far as im concerned i wouldnt shed a tear if he missed the whole season through injury, they both conned us.

I hope the horrible little runt takes his stupid celebrations and kn''b jockey haircut as far from norwich as possible.

[quote user="Millo"]

I hope the horrible little runt takes his stupid celebrations and kn''b jockey haircut as far from norwich as possible.

[/quote]

What''s a ''kn''b jockey haircut''?

TBH when i read his article in the pink''un it turned my stomach ,he was only here for one thing HIMSELF hope he struggles in the prem along with his new team mates

[quote user="Smudger"]

I agree...

[/quote]Drivel.....again. So are we laughing our socks off at Banik Ostrava and St Mirren for activating release clauses?

[quote user="barclayendboy"]TBH when i read his article in the pink''un it turned my stomach ,he was only here for one thing HIMSELF hope he struggles in the prem along with his new team mates
[/quote]

I was very sad to see him go, they did get a bargain, but it was a condition he made when we bought him, so we made the purchase with our eyes open. He is not a Norwich fan so why can he not play at the highest level if he gets the chance, 99.999% of people in his circumstances would do the same.

When he was here no one could ever accuse him of doing his best, so good luck to him.

I think one thing which comes across from Earnie''s recent article in the PinkUn is that it would have been very difficult to make him sign a deal with a higher clause in it.

He comes across as so determined and driven that nothing is ever going to get in the way of him being where he wants to. I don''t know if he would hvae left West Brom anyway, but I''d rather concentrate on the players we have here now.

He means nothing to me anymore... [:''(][:P]

[quote user="blacko"]

[quote user="barclayendboy"]TBH when i read his article in the pink''un it turned my stomach ,he was only here for one thing HIMSELF hope he struggles in the prem along with his new team mates
[/quote]

I was very sad to see him go, they did get a bargain, but it was a condition he made when we bought him, so we made the purchase with our eyes open. He is not a Norwich fan so why can he not play at the highest level if he gets the chance, 99.999% of people in his circumstances would do the same.

When he was here no one could ever accuse him of doing his best, so good luck to him.

[/quote]

Agreed Blacko!

Earnie has a lot of personal pride in his performance. I never saw him give up and I never saw him give anything less than 100% for our team. Those who went to Plymouth for that disgraceful performance that ended in Worthy getting his ultimatum will surely remember that Earnshaw kept going until the end and even got his goal. If some of our other players had had the same personal pride during the last couple of seasons we might just have made a challenge to get back up.

It''s all water under the bridge now. Earnshaw has gone and I wish him well. Lets just hope some of his personal pride in performance has rubbed off on some of the others.

personally I think 3.5 millions is about what he is worth. I will be interested to see how well he copes in the premier league this season. Whilst he does have a good goal scoring ratio I think he destablised the team shape somewhat. I think we may actually do better without him, only time will tell. I will not miss his celebrations to be honest.

[quote user="blacko"]

[quote user="barclayendboy"]TBH when i read his article in the pink''un it turned my stomach ,he was only here for one thing HIMSELF hope he struggles in the prem along with his new team mates[/quote]

[/quote]And he knew that if he did his best and scored goals he would get his move so you would expect him to give 100% effort. Fair enough he wants to play at a higher level but why spout all that rubbish towards the end of last season about not wanting to move and how he enjoyed it here i would have  respected him more if he had  not  come out with all that dribble and giving supporters false hope .

[quote user="James Smith"][quote user="Smudger"]

I agree...

[/quote]

Andy todd - Ambition! pah, he''d be an alright championship signing, and may well be what they need at the back, but i wouldn''t call it ambitious, i''d call earnshaws buy a bit ambitious, but how can even the most stingy of clubs turn a player of his calibre down when they can get him for £3.5m.

If we got to the prem and signed andy todd and tyrone mears, i''d be worried

[/quote]

Well we went out on a limb to sign that fantastic defender/striker the Doc didn''t we???

Who has shown the most ambition put in the position of just being promoted... us or them?

Stephen Pearson also knew which club was the most ambitious out of the two didn''t he?

Don''t let the cold hard facts destroy your emotional rage though will you?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="blacko"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed Blacko!

Earnie has a lot of personal pride in his performance. I never saw him give up and I never saw him give anything less than 100% for our team. Those who went to Plymouth for that disgraceful performance that ended in Worthy getting his ultimatum will surely remember that Earnshaw kept going until the end and even got his goal. If some of our other players had had the same personal pride during the last couple of seasons we might just have made a challenge to get back up.

It''s all water under the bridge now. Earnshaw has gone and I wish him well. Lets just hope some of his personal pride in performance has rubbed off on some of the others.

[/quote]

Good posts NUTTY and BLACKO...

We could of had a partnership of Ashton & Earnshaw upfront, plus Damien Francis and Bentley in midfield if we had shown any ambition.

Of course these players with REAL AMBITION are now called all the names under the sun...

Why?

Just because they are ambitious players who do not want to sit around year after year waiting for NCFC to show some REAL AMBITION!!!!

I think Earnie will get 15-20 goals next season, if he''s first choice.

But if Derby only score 25 goals all season, they''ll go down. So, will be interesting if the same criticisms which came up here will come up in MOTD.

well, well, well.

I put a simple post in stating that I''m pleased for earnie and that I think he is a bargian for 3.5m and the posting goes mad.

Not because I put the main post at the top, but because BL**DY SMUDGER decides to  have a dig at the passion and commintment of the board and the management again. Then all hell breaks out from several other postings about his remarks and not the real issue.

I was not discussing that, its a seperate issue.

I also want the best for NCFC and am currently very pleased with the current signings, YES I''d love a better defender than THE DOC, and I''d love another striker and midfielder, BUT we are NORWICH not MAN UTD, Not MAN CITY, Not FULHAM, Not even CHARLTON!!! We don''t have the money or the pulling power. Not even with our beautiful area and lovely training ground and great 26k ground and Full Houses and Good Academy!!!! For some (most) players its all Location, Location, Location & Money Money Money, not nice little Norwich. SOme thing I think Grant is trying to change.

NCFC does have ambition, maybe if we get to the prem league again we may learn our lesson and go for broke next time.

We will have to wait on that one for another time though.

Cheers All

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

well, well, well.

I put a simple post in stating that I''m pleased for earnie and that I think he is a bargian for 3.5m and the posting goes mad.

Not because I put the main post at the top, but because BL**DY SMUDGER decides to  have a dig at the passion and commintment of the board and the management again. Then all hell breaks out from several other postings about his remarks and not the real issue.

I was not discussing that, its a seperate issue.

I also want the best for NCFC and am currently very pleased with the current signings, YES I''d love a better defender than THE DOC, and I''d love another striker and midfielder, BUT we are NORWICH not MAN UTD, Not MAN CITY, Not FULHAM, Not even CHARLTON!!! We don''t have the money or the pulling power. Not even with our beautiful area and lovely training ground and great 26k ground and Full Houses and Good Academy!!!! For some (most) players its all Location, Location, Location & Money Money Money, not nice little Norwich. SOme thing I think Grant is trying to change.

NCFC does have ambition, maybe if we get to the prem league again we may learn our lesson and go for broke next time.

We will have to wait on that one for another time though.

Cheers All

[/quote]

All hell breaks loose?

What all of two posts?  One of which was hardly in vociferous disagreement with what I said was it?

Please don''t exaggerate!!!

Maybe your little rage has already highlighted exactly what will happen on this thread... because yet again my comments are far too close to the truth for most of the wooly flock to handle.

Hit a raw nerve have I???