Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

If huges plays something is very wrong

Imo if andy huges is anymore than a small bit player this season then grant isn,t doing his job.The squad we have got has got to be one of the strongest in the division.We have cover in all postions(when the new centre back comes) and imo not reaching the play-offs will be nothing short of a disaster.As for brellier i am sure he is going to become the new cult figure,imo he will play more games than safri and has been brught to replace him,i will be sad to see him go but the fact is he just dosn''t play enough games in a season,we pick a team around him and hucks one week then the next week he dosn''t play so we have to rearrange.If we consistantly play the samish team this year imo it can only lead to better things  ROLL ON PRESTON

Still think that he has a part to play in our squad, he will be someone we need when the injuries mount and we need a kick up the bum, I agree that he only has a place in our squad as a squad player but we still in relative terms only have a small squad. Saying that if we get a good offer for him then I would take it, from what I have heard he is on close to 8000 grand a week and that is a lot of money for a club like us to being paying.

If, If we get rid of him then we have to make sure we have replacements..

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

from what I have heard he is on close to 8000 grand a week and that is a lot of money for a club like us to being paying.

[/quote]

8000 grand a week? That''s £8 million a week!!!!!! No wonder people criticise our board! [:D]

(Sorry I''m a big fat pedant!)

huges has changed as a player, and i think he should be back up for every position well mabey not GK and up front but the rest is ok