Sign in to follow this  
williams11

Season Ticket renewals

I have calculated that around 5,000 current season tickets holders including the 8 gamers are still to renew there season tickets for next season. I am trying to work out why this because it cannot be the money as it is cheaper to buy it last month than wait, you can pay over 9 months interest free...

So why have you not renewed???

there was a post by someone previously which said that he was unable to renew because he couldnt get the money togther until may. while this cant be the reason for 5,000 fans,i''m sure it''ll be the reason for a few

I am waiting to see if we do actually get promted, like many I would suggest. What is the problem with this if it costs me more money then that is my lookout.

Rather the 8 gamers who pledged their money early get the tickets than those who have just jumped on the bandwagon, I am glad to see my not unsubstantial investment in the Club this year and last are being spent wisely, shareholders who are I suspect are already season ticket holders should get any priority over season tickets.

Shareholders who were not season ticket holders do not in my knowledge get any benefits over than membership, maybe we will get a tangible thank you when we get promoted.

I''m an 8 game season tickets holder and I''m waiting a bit longer as it''s over £1000 for my family to all go next season and it''s a 5 and a half hour round trip plus pies and hot chocolate. It may seem pessimistic and not the most cost effective approach, but when the time is right I''ll pay.

the money issue is fair enough, although with the 9 month interest free option the club have done their best to minimize the impact - i''ve taken advantage of this to get a three year ticket.

at the risk of labelling people glory hunters (of which i have generally defended because we need to fill the seats and people have got to start coming to games sometime in their lives), why are you waiting until we are promoted to renew? are u not intending to come next year if we dont?

Peter,
So if we dont get promoted are you not going to renew your season ticket?

I have already renewed my tickets, Always a good Birthday present for my son whose Birthday is at the end of Feb.( Just after the tickets are released.

I am lucky to be working Mon-Fri 9 to 5. If/When we get promotion who knows when our games will be Friday Night,Monday Evening Sunday lunchtime/afternoon etc. If I was not in the position that I am I''m afraid I would have to think long and hard if I could attend enough games to make the investment worthwhile.

Don''t forget that the cost per match has increased next year if we get promoted.

I look forward to seeing and more importantly hear you all from now untill the end of the season. Then again next season.

Good post cityangel. I renewed a long time ago and would have done if we were floundering in the bottom 3.

Incidently can I just say this to cityangel: I''m a massive fan of your posts. Your positive outlook is very refreshing. I''m sorry you had a rubbish time at the weekend. I''m sure your man Hucks will do the job today! Keep up the good work

dumble delia it was me that said earlier in a post that i couldnt get the money together until may and i cant use the 9 month paying method. The reason being that you must be 18 i am 17