Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Why the Username?

I am "Jim", and I live in Gorleston, ( subtle eh ? ).

Wiz :- I had you figured for "Rincewind", (sorry)   . Oh  and my favourite is "Men at Arms" !

When i first started using the net I wanted to use just jimmy.  Hotmail suggested jimmy500 as an option becuase jimmy was already in use.  It has just kind of stuck since then

Mine I use for playing Online Poker so decided to use it hear too. Put it in Google and you will find out about some of my exploits holding up the Canary cause.

7rew - u r the one and only? So what does 7rew have to do with you being Chesney Hawks? ;)

Like your story TwoSheds. Reminds me of a guy I saw on a Poker program once called TwoChairs. Reason being he always carried 2 spare chairs around in his car uncase they were needed for a Poker game. hehe

[quote user="Shyster"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Really simple mine,i catch lobsters[/quote]

Somebody told me you caught crabs at first...

..Outside the Shannocks in Sheringham. [;)]

[/quote]

Up the shannocks!

Tales of phantom hounds abound in the folklore of the British Isles. The origins of these supernatural beasts are shrouded in mystery. The common names of these ghostly animals vary according to locality. `Old Shuck`(Norfolk), `Old shock`(Suffolk), `yeth`(Devon) `Pooka` (Ireland), `Barguest`(Yorkshire) to name but a few......

Terrt Pratchet what a legend, 

Though check out the Philip Pullman, Dark Materials trilogy, amazing, best books I have ever read.

Anyway to the username.

Worked in New York for nine years and with a hip and a hop being highly influentual in my life,

My real name, Darren Holmes, changed Jay z Stylee 2

DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ

Gnomesayin

as a big star wars fan , in particular the little green fella it had to be yoda .

My dad used to use the messageboard, and as he worked for Break charity he was called Breaker,.he  died last year, so i decided to take up the messaging duty, hence Breaker2.

I was last time I checked the only person using the username 7rew in the world.  (googling it gives only thing connected to me).

I have been;

Iwanisgod - Because he is!

McKenzies''s Debut - In hommage to THAT debut!

Bruce''s Header - Milk cup sem final against the scum

I''ve now removed ''The artist formally known as'' & just put ''again'' in. When I was 1st Bruce''s Header I posted from work but have since changed jobs, so lost my post count.

I have decided to change my name one last time. After I finish this post I will become.... ''The Legend of Huckerby''. IMHO Hucks is now on equal God status to Iwan himself & is deserved of my username!

Mine is simply my nickname!

However, it is hard to use a username with just 2 characters on any website (it''s usually a minimum of three)

So thank you Pinkun [:D]

Geez...I''ve been Mr. Chimp for at least 10 years online, way back when in the old QuakeWorld/Wireplay days.  Makes me realise how much of life has been wasted online! :D

Apparently I''m not unique [:(]  there is another one on youtube.[:''(]

Hi Vern, another Dereham lad on this website! I saw you in the lounge last night, was gonna say hello but didn''t get round to it. (A little worse for wear). I wached the badger or bust & did laugh when you asked her to mary you. The best thing was, I don''t think she took it as a joke! 

Sons of Boadicea (yes Mr Toni Perm I know it should be Boudicca) are the military wing of the Norfolk Nationalist Party, the NNP want, amongst other things, home rule for Norfolk, all second/holiday homes in Norfolk to be handed over to Norfolk people unable to afford a home in their home town/village, a "Norfolk levy" on all gas coming ashore at Bacton, Essex to be banned and a shiny new yellow plastic seat at CR for its founder.

well, i innitially had my name (matt hudson) but i thought to get myself more noticed i''d have a change. well, our managers Peter Grant and we are getting a scottish influx, so Tartan Army fitted well.

Old yella bird:

old - because I am definitely one of the more senior posters on this board

yella - because of the canaries - and because I am quite vocal when watching my team

bird - because I''m female.

I''ve enjoyed reading about you guys - and the fact you''re a steward Mr Carrow explains why your info is on transfers is so good!