Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

Wheres Arthur Whittle

Fancy him not telling his best mate where he was going??

[quote user="lurd"]

He was spotted along with some of his chums on this protest [:$]

[/quote]

Haha, AWESOME! [:D]

[quote user="lurd"]

He was spotted along with some of his chums on this protest [:$]

[/quote]

hehehe I like the pic ... where did you get it from???

[quote user="cityangel"]Fancy him not telling his best mate where he was going??[/quote]

Oh how amusing. Yet another pathetic dig by CA. Grow up girl for gods sake it was an innocent question is it important to you to turn this thread into an argument?

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Fancy him not telling his best mate where he was going??[/quote]

Oh how amusing. Yet another pathetic dig by CA. Grow up girl for gods sake it was an innocent question is it important to you to turn this thread into an argument?

[/quote]

Who''s argue Wayney, just surprised he didnt tell you that he was off for a week or two.

[/quote]

Yes I thought it was amusing too and no doubt other people did, including the Web Team probably [:D]. But not half as amusing as somebody starting off a ridiculous thread that has absolutely nothing to do with football, eh?

And as for you trying to accuse her of turning this thread into an argument, do the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind?

Oh dear, looks as if I''ve just done the same thing doesn''t it [;)]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[/quote]

Yes I thought it was amusing too and no doubt other people did, including the Web Team probably [:D]. But not half as amusing as somebody starting off a ridiculous thread that has absolutely nothing to do with football, eh?

And as for you trying to accuse her of turning this thread into an argument, do the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind?

[/quote]

A] ive been in vegas for the last 2 weeks

B] why post if you think its a ridiculous thread? Pot kettle black!

C] i asked because he has had health problems and wondered if something had happened.

D] what a fine sense of humour you must have

[/quote]

Ooooh touchy. Has Arthur not been paying you much attention recently. Next thing you know he''ll be coming in late, reeking of perfume. Let him go sister, you''re better off without him!

[/quote]Wheras you choosing the same avatar as me and putting that bizarre text in your sig show the utmost maturity, right?I''m flattered, never had a stalker before.

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Wayne Gardner"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A] ive been in vegas for the last 2 weeks

B] why post if you think its a ridiculous thread? Pot kettle black!

C] i asked because he has had health problems and wondered if something had happened.

D] what a fine sense of humour you must have

[/quote]

A) I know, because either you or Arthur posted about it the other week. 

B) I posted because it has absolutely nothing to do with football.

C) I am aware of his health problems, as are others, after reading them on here and I was sorry to hear about them.

D) At least I have one - god knows I need it on here at times!