Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Oh how I am losing faith with a ‘negative’ bored!!

I am starting to lose the faith in a bored that promises everything and delivers noting!!!

Yeah oli, normally i am an optimist, and disagree with the constant negativety on here: Wiz, cluck, smudger, the usual.

I dont think they are right, but this has dented even my optimism for next season, I hoped for much under grant, 5 new players, I hope would do it, I didnt even mind earnie going (I was hoping for 6), and i thought sharp was coming for 2.5, but this is a shock, and I am gutted!!

Even through my usual hope, i am worried about a mid table finish, and can that much more be hoped of grant?

[quote user="gissing canary"]

Yeah oli, normally i am an optimist, and disagree with the constant negativety on here: Wiz, cluck, smudger, the usual.

I dont think they are right, but this has dented even my optimism for next season, I hoped for much under grant, 5 new players, I hope would do it, I didnt even mind earnie going (I was hoping for 6), and i thought sharp was coming for 2.5, but this is a shock, and I am gutted!!

Even through my usual hope, i am worried about a mid table finish, and can that much more be hoped of grant?

[/quote]

Can I have some of yout faith ''mid table finish'' that would be a positive result next season, 

My thoughts exactly gissingcanary.  If we knew we would be replacing Earnie and a few extra additions then it would be fine but what are the chances of Eastwood coming here when the likes of Wolves will be after him.

Lets just wait and see, i''m optomistic that the board will reward the fans loyalty, with the cash injections and pleasently suprise. Only start moaning if come august oour team is as bad as ever!

[quote user="oli"]

I am starting to lose the faith in a bored that promises everything and delivers noting!!!

[/quote]

If they don''t unveil Eastwood after this then we''ve been done up like a Kipper.

[quote user="Peter Grant s Tartan Army"]Lets just wait and see, i''m optomistic that the board will reward the fans loyalty, with the cash injections and pleasently suprise. Only start moaning if come august oour team is as bad as ever![/quote]

Sorry PG but if Cureton is Earnies replacement then Smudger and Co are right, we are going backwards.

I''m still hopeful that this is only a prelude to a big signing.................but I''m starting to get worried that we''ve been done up like Kippers.