Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Earshaw goes.....yeah...whatever...

Why all the fuss about Earnshaw leaving?  I know he had a big hand in keeping us up last season, but last season was a season of transition. Lets be honest, when he signed people were not overjoyed, but now, apparently, he''s the greatest thing since....Dean CASHton.  I personally never really took to the little goal hanger.  Yes he scored goals blah, blah, blah, but he never felt like a Norwich player, and his insistence on a £3.5million sell on fee justifies my doubts about him. If anyone honestly thought he would be here next season then they need their heads looking at.  What we have now is the return of the prodigal son.  The Artful Dodger.  The player responsible for one of my greatest ever NCFC moments (green hair and all) - super Jamie Cureton.  This lad will bring team spirit back into the side.  A sense of pride.  He really does care about the club.  Why the fuss about him being 31/32.  Ryan Giggs is 33 - you wouldnt turn him down based on his age.  And lets not forget - HE WAS THE TOP PIGGIN GOALSCORER IN OUR DIVISION LAST YEAR. So lets all just settle down, and actually wait to see what happens next season, instead of writing it off already.  Come on Jamie - you''re a F***ING LEGEND!!!

[quote user="Master Of Puppets"]Why all the fuss about Earnshaw leaving?  I know he had a big hand in keeping us up last season, but last season was a season of transition. Lets be honest, when he signed people were not overjoyed, but now, apparently, he''s the greatest thing since....Dean CASHton.  I personally never really took to the little goal hanger.  Yes he scored goals blah, blah, blah, but he never felt like a Norwich player, and his insistence on a £3.5million sell on fee justifies my doubts about him. If anyone honestly thought he would be here next season then they need their heads looking at.  What we have now is the return of the prodigal son.  The Artful Dodger.  The player responsible for one of my greatest ever NCFC moments (green hair and all) - super Jamie Cureton.  This lad will bring team spirit back into the side.  A sense of pride.  He really does care about the club.  Why the fuss about him being 31/32.  Ryan Giggs is 33 - you wouldnt turn him down based on his age.  And lets not forget - HE WAS THE TOP PIGGIN GOALSCORER IN OUR DIVISION LAST YEAR. So lets all just settle down, and actually wait to see what happens next season, instead of writing it off already.  Come on Jamie - you''re a F***ING LEGEND!!![/quote]

Seems like Neil doncaster does use the pink un site after all.

How dare you - Neil Doncaster???  The bloke is a t**t of the highest order. With his "bog brush" hair etc.  Just becasue I, dare say that signing a striker who has NCFC''s interests at heart, as well as being a bloody good player, instead of big bucks and a quick return to the Premiersh*t  idiot is a good thing, I''m written off as the biggest cock currently employed by our beloved club.   Listen pal, I''ve supported this club since the age of 4 (28 years and counting) and certain things in this time have occured to me.  Players who are proud to play for the club are better players than those who just want to use us as a stepping stone.  Get back on Canary Call!!

Don''t take it personal, its just that any positive comments are currently blasphemous, anyway I totally agree I say good riddance to the selfish little g*t

''''Players who are proud to play for the club are better players than those who just want to use us as a stepping stone.'''' Well said M of P ---------whilst I am disapointed about Earnshaws departure have said before would rather watch every week a player with Green & Yellow running through his veins than those using us a  stepping stone-----How many of us would have had a slightly differrent opinion of Earny had we known about the 3.5m clause ? or am I being old fashioned and naive ?Cant blame him for wanting to play in the Prem though, but not sure that he will really cut it there--------------