Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Earnshaw

How many more times are the most of Norwich City fans going to be sold down the river. Being a supporter since 1959 this is probably the hundredth time we have been told this. Renew season tickets early, what for another season like last year or even worse. Perhaps the board can explain to us long suffering supporter what has happened to the list of players we were supposed to get in.

We were told as soon as the season finished we will have 4/5 players in for pre season training. This board has no ambition, never has done, we were told when we went into the Premiership we would enjoy it. Other teams don’t say that, they have a board and manager who would want to stay their. No, not Norwich.

What has happened to the 7.5 million for Dean Ashton? 3.5 million for Earnshaw, oh I forgot we were in debt.

What other fans would put up with this mess, only Norwich City fans. The board sometimes should think of the supporters and not themselves.

I shall not be renewing my season ticket, I don’t care if Beckham, Drogba, Ronaldo came to Norwich. Oh I forgot, Norwich have 10.5 million to put in the bank and not use on the team.

On the ball city.

[quote user="Hucks6"]

How many more times are the most of Norwich City fans going to be sold down the river. Being a supporter since 1959 this is probably the hundredth time we have been told this. Renew season tickets early, what for another season like last year or even worse. Perhaps the board can explain to us long suffering supporter what has happened to the list of players we were supposed to get in.

We were told as soon as the season finished we will have 4/5 players in for pre season training. This board has no ambition, never has done, we were told when we went into the Premiership we would enjoy it. Other teams don’t say that, they have a board and manager who would want to stay their. No, not Norwich.

What has happened to the 7.5 million for Dean Ashton? 3.5 million for Earnshaw, oh I forgot we were in debt.

What other fans would put up with this mess, only Norwich City fans. The board sometimes should think of the supporters and not themselves.

I shall not be renewing my season ticket, I don’t care if Beckham, Drogba, Ronaldo came to Norwich. Oh I forgot, Norwich have 10.5 million to put in the bank and not use on the team.

On the ball city.

[/quote]

Spot on.

The only way the board will pay attention is by doing a 1 off boycott of a game in protest.

[quote user="Wayne Gardner"][quote user="Hucks6"]

On the ball city.

[/quote]

Spot on.

The only way the board will pay attention is by doing a 1 off boycott of a game in protest.

[/quote]

They need more than a one off boycott... yet again more half hearted c**p Wayne...

What they need is to be shown real fan fury...

Protests before, during and after the first home game of the season V''s Southampton and again at every home match next season until they are driven out and finally pack their bags...

Thousands should stay outside of the main entrance protesting while the matches are actually taking place!!!

Protest against what? We have money to spend & we don''t have to sell players. OK, Earnie has gone but the clause in his contract was exploited. We had to agree to the clause or he wouldn''t have signed. What would you whingers have said if we hadn''t signed him at the time because we didn''t agree to this clause? I guarantee it would have been moans of lack of ambition & so on!

In short, I believe we are in a much better position that most clubs in the CCC, so don''t really have much to moan about.

The only good thing thats came out of Carrow Road lately is George Micheal...

Yawwwn !    Protests outside the gate etc etc all this from what I understand from someone who cant be arsed to come to a game because he lives too far away and yet calls it voting with his absence-----The Rud is a quiet place on a Sat afternoon without you...Get real -----most of us are looking forward to the next season come rain or shine---whilst I dont like the Little mans departure at what is a criminally low amount of return he still entertained us for most of last year----he doesnt want to be here, the clause he put in shows that---lets move on !

[quote user="Hucks6"]The only good thing thats came out of Carrow Road lately is George Micheal...[/quote]

I thought he ''came out'' years ago?[:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Wayne Gardner"][quote user="Hucks6"]

On the ball city.

[/quote]

Spot on.

[/quote]

They need more than a one off boycott... yet again more half hearted c**p Wayne...

What they need is to be shown real fan fury...

Protests before, during and after the first home game of the season V''s Southampton and again at every home match next season until they are driven out and finally pack their bags...

Thousands should stay outside of the main entrance protesting while the matches are actually taking place!!!

[/quote]

Does the big bold writing make you feel more important then Smudger??